MsMissy

Approved!

6 posts in this topic

I got approval from my insurance today. Things are moving fast. I am excited!!!

Go to the cardiologist tomorrow.

Looks like no Christmas dinner for me and I dont care. :D

I got approval from my insurance today. Things are moving fast. I am excited!!!

Go to the cardiologist tomorrow.

Looks like no Christmas dinner for me and I dont care. :D

Somehow, it just is no longer important if you get to eat at Christmas, is it? :) Seems to me that's a pretty darn good gift to yourself!

Congrats, and good luck.

Somehow, it just is no longer important if you get to eat at Christmas, is it? :) Seems to me that's a pretty darn good gift to yourself!

Congrats, and good luck.

Congrats! I am hoping to be shyed out of turkey dinner myself, but like you I dont care either lol

Congrats I remember how exciting that approval was. I am now 6 months out and it only gets more exciting as the weeks go by. I am 89 pounds down and feel so much better about myself it is a great feeling.

Congrats! I did my surgery 3 weeks ago, everyone kept telling me how brave I was to do it right before the holidays and all the food...I didn't even think about it at the time! LOL!, now I'm like "thank god I can't eat halloween candy or there wouldn't be any left for the trick or treaters!"

Congrats! Holidays will now become about getting together with loved ones and not food. I went to a birthday dinner and had a blast only eating what I was suppose to. I loved it and enjoyed the conversation instead of focusing on the food.