missintheoldme

Anyone with 5 yr weight requirement? help!

3 posts in this topic

Ok so i have UHC select plus does anyone else here have that?? I got an emial today from the Dr. office today stating that i need 5 yrs of weight history well i have records dating back to 2003 but he have struggled alot over the yrs and this is the first time we have ever had real health insurance so i only went to the er in the event of an emergency or i was ill so my problem is i never seen a dr in 07 or 08 so there are absolutly no records but they are telling me i need those two yrs is there any advice or maybe someone has had a similar thing happen that could tell me how to work around those two yrs i have everything thing else they have asked for:o

I'm pretty sure this is a standard requirement. My doctor office would also accept dated photos that showed your size. I had medical history for only 3 years also due to lack of health insurance during a few years. I had all my records available sent, then some from 7 years ago when my son was born. I filled in the gap with dated photos and they were happy with that. Good luck.

thanx so much for ur reply i email the lady from the dr office this morning(because she never answers when i call) and asked her about the pics she hasnt gotten back with me on that also she told me to try to get a case worker thru my insurnace company does anyone know how to go about doing that when i called the insurnace and asked them about it they acted like they didnt know what i was talking about