Chrissie23 says hi!. :D She was banned for a week, let's not get into specifics... but she said "tell tt i said hi!".

I <3 her... Can't wait till she's back... If you want shoot her a PM through me and ill get it to her...but she will be back.

quite ridiculous!!

best be careful jersey you might get in trouble for posting this!

are we allowed to breather or is that breaking a rule too

You are breaking my jersey is awesomeness rule.. i showed chrissie this she said people are gonna be like who cares and i told her to come on here and post a response under me. She said she was gonna and be like "boo dont come back!"... people would just think i was nuts and contradicting myself haha.

Cass- shes known to roam the ghettos. :). Sooooooo glad she can't post back to me. Neener.

You are breaking my jersey is awesomeness rule.. i showed chrissie this she said people are gonna be like who cares and i told her to come on here and post a response under me. She said she was gonna and be like "boo dont come back!"... people would just think i was nuts and contradicting myself haha.

Cass- shes known to roam the ghettos. :). Sooooooo glad she can't post back to me. Neener.

Ironically the word I called her that got me in the boiling pot of hot water has one definition of the following:

A rhythmic dance performed to reggae or ska music, characterized by bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

I miss Chrisie too, tell her we loves her Little One <3

Hi to Chrissie from me too - hope she well and returning soon!

Let her know she's missed and that we look forward to her swift return. <3

You guys are so awesome. Haha thanks Kelly for making a thread... I'll be back soon to write on the blackboard ala' Bart Simpson 500 times saying "I will not peeve the mighty mods off again"

Jersey is still a dirty skeeza but she's still pretty dope. <3

-Chrissie

(from Season 8 of the Simpsons)

I WILL NOT TORMENT THE EMOTIONALLY FRAIL

LOL!!!! I heart the Simpson's....where else can you find a remark for every occasion???

what happened? I went to Jamaica and cruising for a week and came back to more rediculousness? hmmmm

Can I ask something; Chrissie was only infracted 2x that day. Why was she banned.. and do the infractions with #s next to it stay? Because I think that is unfair... it should expire with the infraction timeframe.

I can't even find the offending post(s). Was it deleted? Makes me wonder what tiny little thing I might get banned for...

I can't even find the offending post(s). Was it deleted? Makes me wonder what tiny little thing I might get banned for...

Yes it was. I wouldn't worry about being infracted. It is only certain folk who have received them... me being one.. my 2 other mustketeers being the others.

Yes it was. I wouldn't worry about being infracted. It is only certain folk who have received them... me being one.. my 2 other mustketeers being the others.

Uhm.....me too. But it was my fault.... i was wrong. No biggie.

Edited by FatButNotHappy

Chrissie,

I'm sorry!

I can't wait for you to be back here with us. :D

Miss ya!

got messaged for my post in this thread....

Really.........

Are you for real? SERIOUSLY, You all really want people gone that badly? Cos you do realize you are hurting this forum for infracting the most insane BS ever? People don't want to come here because they feel they can't have an opinion or say anything without being yelled at.

Plus, why was Swt's stuff deleted? Come on, I'm not even trying to stir up drama, but enough is enough. You don't own this forum, the Callery's do. I would shut this place down because it is getting to be too much.

Are you for real? SERIOUSLY, You all really want people gone that badly? Cos you do realize you are hurting this forum for infracting the most insane BS ever? People don't want to come here because they feel they can't have an opinion or say anything without being yelled at.

Plus, why was Swt's stuff deleted? Come on, I'm not even trying to stir up drama, but enough is enough. You don't own this forum, the Callery's do. I would shut this place down because it is getting to be too much.

I hear you....loud and clear

and though Im not a super active member of this forum I do realize how bad its gotten