zoomlenz4u

how soon after surgery did you have sex.

ROFL!

I'ma print this and take it to my doctor.

"This is why I want to have this surgery..."

How can he argue with that? *gigglesnort*

This is a great site. If theres one thing that is awesome of the losers club, its the humor. Snorting coffee might become a new trend and put the cartel out of business.

Ten minutes.

Morphine makes me frisky.

Morphine for everyone. We want ten excursions

First time i had sex after surgery was very scary. Because it was really dark and well I was all alone :-)

This made me LOL!!!!

You looking for a high five, pat on the back, atta boy or what here?

Sure he is!

Did this comment come from a person that has picture of her great rack as her avatar? ;) I had to say it! :D

First time i had sex after surgery was very scary. Because it was really dark and well I was all alone :-)

Oh! and here I was thinking... "Dang! It's been _______..." (translation, a VERY long time) even before the surgery. Didn't even consider solo-flights. Should have. hehehe... WOOOHOOOO!

well as the song goes :-) can't please every one so you got to please yourself :-)

Sure he is!

Did this comment come from a person that has picture of her great rack as her avatar? ;) I had to say it! :D

The difference is chuck, that that avatar is an enormous (No pun intended) contribution to an overall sense of global well being, and has done more to increase VS's US sales than any other ad campaign. :D

well as the song goes :-) can't please every one so you got to please yourself :-)

I love your stuff man :D

The difference is chuck, that that avatar is an enormous (No pun intended) contribution to an overall sense of global well being, and has done more to increase VS's US sales than any other ad campaign. :D

Karlos, you are probably right on with that statement! And for the record, I love that avatar!

Karlos, you are probably right on with that statement! And for the record, I love that avatar!

Haha We all do mate LOL............but let's not tell her ok!

Haha We all do mate LOL............but let's not tell her ok!

Heh... too true! Even some of us women are able to appreciate that rack! LOL.

(did I tell the story about how she should couldn't figure out how to upload them so I did that for her.. and my son comes in and sees her before & after's up on my screen, sits down.. looks at me and says "Ummm..Mum.. is there something you're not telling me??" LMAO.... funny stuff.. )

That story about your son asking about your preferences is funny. When I had my plastics done, I had lots of women send me their naked afters so I could compare what I wanted done and by whom. I still have many on my computer, and the thumbnails sometimes pop up at interesting moments when I am scanning through to show someone something else completely.

As for the original poster, am I the only one who didn't just cringe at the idea of having sex on the day you had your vasectomy???? :eek:

And as for your original question, it was a looooong time before and a long time after, but when it happened... :D:D:D

It is a thing of beauty Kel and a great and selfless gift to all man and woman kind :D

(did I tell the story about how she should couldn't figure out how to upload them so I did that for her..

Just for a second there, reading that my mind was elsewhere :o it was a vision that will live with me forever and see me through some dark days ahead :D

Some of us women are downright envious - and I'm heading the group! lol

There is something so not sexy about a 30B AND they're facing downwards.

Does sex with yourself count????;)

Its always the ones who brag that are the ones who lack the skill.

21 - I took my shoes and socks off too.

i know this thread is old but this was hysterical!!!! It was also informative. Thanks for posting it. 

Edited by fosteradoptivemomma

On 6/28/2017 at 7:54 AM, fosteradoptivemomma said:

i know this thread is old but this was hysterical!!!! It was also informative. Thanks for posting it. 

It is hysterical... I wonder how many older posts are like this??