desmccoy

Christmas Cards

I know that with the economy adn the bickering that was going on this is proably a stupid question but is anyone doing the Christmas Cards list again this year? If so i would like to be added.

This actually sounds VERY cool!!! How does it work?

I belong to a horse forum and we do this every year. It's s fun getting all those cards! I'd love to do it too.

Someone may still have last years list, but not sure. I don't really have the time to be in charge of it but if anyone that wants to take it up... it was cool getting all them Christmas cards from different places.

I have a link to the list but it has everyones addresses on it so I don't want to post it publicly. If someone wants to take over the list let me know and I will send them the link.

Another thought is to create an elfster account so that everyone can sign up and participate.

How does this work? Sounds very interesting. I would be interested in it.

I have a link to the list but it has everyones addresses on it so I don't want to post it publicly. If someone wants to take over the list let me know and I will send them the link.

Another thought is to create an elfster account so that everyone can sign up and participate.

Yeah, I think this link should be deleted and I would appreciate NOT being added without my knowledge. There are many people probably on that list that no longer post here.

Thanks.

Sounds fun! How does it work?

I would love to participate if someone wants to get it started!!!

Same here...I've never done this before but, must admit that sending out holiday cards is still one of the activities I do as part of my holiday spirit, though it seems to be a fading memory each year for so many.

Well, this sounds like fun.

If someone doesn't start organizing this by the end of tomorrow, I will jump in and do it. Basically we need a key contact to send login names/names/addresses to and then the key contact will need to compile the addresses and PM them out to the participants.

I can gladly help as well... although I have no clue what to do... I do know I will be home from work until at least Dec 1! So I have some spare time!

Since I am out of a job, I definitely don't mind doing this!! I just need some instruction as to how it works!

I don't mind being point person at all!! I make my Christmas cards every year, so it would be AWESOME to make them for the TT friends!!

Looks like we have a couple of takers... One of ya just needs to decide which one is gonna do it. Last years list prolly shouldn't be used. Thanks to who ever decides to be in charge.

Last year Kim (nextbigloser) was in charge and she waited until all the addresses were in and sent us a link to them.

Count me in! I love making my Christmas cards every year :D

I am creating an acct with Elfster, so whoever would like to sign up to receive Christmas cards either via email or through regular mail, you all can sign up. As soon as I get the information available to me, I'll post it here so you'll be able to log in and put your info in.

Thanks!!

Okay, so it appears as though the elfster thing is somewhat like Evite.com. So, How about this.... Whoever is interested, please PM me your information i.e. full name, address, and email address. I will create a spreadsheet with the information and will send it to you.

For those who would like to participate but think that it may be too much of an expense, we will also do E Cards. I will research some of the ecard sites and will make a list for you all.

Just send me a PM, and I'll go ahead and start logging it all in. I will make a deadline of December 12, 2009 for sign up. That way it gives us enough time to get those cards out before December 24th. :-)

I look forward to hearing from all of those that are interested!!

You have to remember you will be doing overseas cards and I am not sure you are going to have enough time.

You have to remember you will be doing overseas cards and I am not sure you are going to have enough time.

How about 12/5?