bridgetgirl

Skin break down along Coccyx

11 posts in this topic

do any of you know if plastic surgery can relieve this.. or is it something that you must deal with since its bone to skin to surface problems?

Would butt implants help?

do any of you know if plastic surgery can relieve this.. or is it something that you must deal with since its bone to skin to surface problems?

When you find out let me know. I am looking for a padded butt thing myself. As for the breakdown, I use lotrimin or mycelex, and treat it as I would a yeast. It keeps the breakdown at bay. My coccyx is like a razor blade! "I FEEL YOUR PAIN!"

Try a product called Lanticeptic. It is used for bedridden folks to avoid bed sores. I bet it would do the trick.

I think I have leftover duoderm somewhere :P

Yeah, helps with healing, but doesn't prevent breakdown. Not from bone to skin, it is inside.

It sso dry and flaky ans weird feeling... a lil nasty n stuff. No sores.. knock on wood!

It sso dry and flaky ans weird feeling... a lil nasty n stuff. No sores.. knock on wood!

Yes, like leather, mine is now drifting down the sides to the curved bones that support the torso when when we sit. Keep it hydrated.

For your information :

http://www.coccyx.org/

Ugh I have the same thing happening...and can cup mine too. Seriously, i can't sit straight on my butt, and driving...ugh...hurts.so.much.

I'm all for the butt implants, because I'm not sure where my butt has gone, but it's no longer attached to my body :o

what are you guys talking about. I guess it hasn't happened to me yet, but I sure do want to be expecting it and not get surprised!!

Coccyx=tailbone :)

Apparently we've lost our butts so when we sit, we're right on our tailbone. Since there isn't any fat there anymore the tailbone is well for the lack of a better term..rubbing the top of the butt and it's like it's getting calloused almost. The skin literally feels like leather as someone pointed out...