jayd4wg

Size of yer...um...yeah.

230 posts in this topic

that is funny really!

I thought I was the only person who could kill a double quarter pounder w/ cheese, a 20 piece nugget & large fries. There are more of us out there?

Im pretty sure at some point in my life, I killed an 8 piece chicken box in like 2 hours.lol

I have killed 2 double whoopers with cheese, large fries, large shake, and a coke......then stop for a plate of general tso chicken at the china buffet....I was fat because I was a HUGE eater.....I know it

I have killed 2 double whoopers with cheese, large fries, large shake, and a coke......then stop for a plate of general tso chicken at the china buffet....I was fat because I was a HUGE eater.....I know it

Me also, its not that I eat between meal, its that what I can eat in one sitting could feed a family of three.

I saw a study that averaged it was 1" of penis lost for every 35 lb over ideal weight. So, it's more like regaining what was lost than anything growing bigger. Gaining 1" for every 10 lb lost sounds like wishful thinking. ;)

My honey lost 250 pounds - I would not be here to tell the tale...:eek::eek:

I will preface this by saying, I love my husband dearly and couldn't have gotten a better man to spend my life with. That being said, I would love to make love with him! Of the three years we've been married, two of those have proved difficult to the love life due to diabetes issues with him and weight issues with both of us. (Not that there aren't "other" ways of pleasure, but when you love someone, especially when that love is in the early stages, you want to kanoodle as much as you can!) Now that I am seven months out of surgery, and he is undergoing surgery soon, I am excited that our already wonderful life may be given even more wonderful! :o:P

I lost 90, and Bones (my wife) lost 75 on quick wt loss. There is no longer a 165 lb person between us. That is epic.

Losing the weight my reverse diabetes if it was the 'adult onset' variety. Getting off Blood Pressure meds also helps a lot.

It is truly amazing! It's ALIVE!!! and very well. My GF has noticed the change too. I went from a size 42 waist down to a 32 currently.

uglydude likes this

LOL great thread, and its true the changes to one's wedding tackle have been a very unexpected and much welcomed added bonus of WLS.

Pre op it had been so long since I'd been able to see the old guy we sort of lost touch. To be honest my gut was so big (Or were my arms just too short LOL) it was physically hard to reach never mind touch it, and viewing was very much by appointment only :D

Sex was rather sad pre op and when my other half did manage to get some semblance of life in the old soldier it was a pretty tawdry affair. These days its like being a teenager again. More often than not I will wake with a severe case of what we call here "Morning glory" and the once a month or so dreaded three minute sex sessions have changed beyond all belief, go on for ages and are now four or five times a week. And quite often there is someone else there too :D:D

Like many of you I was also gob smacked to find it getting bigger!! and so much stronger, it leaps to attention now at the slightest provocation and refuses to settle down until its been emptied completely.

Good times indeed.

Love this description, Karl!!

And quite often there is someone else there too :D:D

:eek: Didn't see that one comin Karlos!

Awww James... you can come to my house :) lol

yeah.....that must be nice :(

Its been a long time for me but in the day it was great!

Love this description, Karl!!

Thanks honeybunch <3

:eek: Didn't see that one comin Karlos!

There is a joke there but I'd really miss you guys LOL :D:D:D

There is a joke there but I'd really miss you guys LOL :D:D:D

HAHAHAHA.....that one is on BOTH sides of the pond :)

I"ll admit that size increse has been one of the most unexpected joys of post surgery life. Ill be honest and as PC as possiable. I had not noticed ANY change, until I happened to "spend time" with an old girlfriend, who informed me. Guess that ole "Motion of the ocean" saying is BS.......

When I was a 52 waist, the options in the big and tall stores were less than inspiring, as you guys all know.

But now at a comfortable size 38, a new world of choices is available. You must have noticed, the trend in jeans now...lower waist, tighter fit and "distressed".

Well went out on a limb and bought some new ones over the holidays. I must admit they do attract more attention than those baggy butt fat pants I had been trying to make due with.

I bought a pair of "Lucky Jeans". They fit and feel great, but I did get a little surprise....which my bride actually noticed first. As you unzip the fly, on the flap hidden by the closed zipper is a small tag that says "Lucky You". Then as the jeans are peeled off, there is a tag on the inside that says, "Lucky Me". :D

Here's to getting Lucky more often in 2011, guys!

uglydude likes this

WHEW.... I thaught I was the only one that felt like it got bigger. Glad to hear everyone else has the same........ Problem... Gift....

I bought a pair of "Lucky Jeans". They fit and feel great, but I did get a little surprise....which my bride actually noticed first. As you unzip the fly, on the flap hidden by the closed zipper is a small tag that says "Lucky You". Then as the jeans are peeled off, there is a tag on the inside that says, "Lucky Me". :D

Too funny! Hope you and your bride are feeling LUCKY!

Aviator likes this

I've been sitting in here laughing out loud and kind of wishing my husband would come ask why because he's 300 pounds and diabetic and I would love for him to hear what you guys are saying! It's not just a funny thread (and it's a really, really funny thread), it's also an important one.

As to the boob thing, 3 years ago when I lost the 85 pounds I have since regained with interest, my cup size actually went up because my back circumference went down so much. I didn't really mind, either - wasn't going to complain about being a 36DD. Now to get that body back!

Aviator likes this

WHEW.... I thaught I was the only one that felt like it got bigger. Glad to hear everyone else has the same........ Problem... Gift....

Hahaha problem? no way but gift? well the biggest gift is the amount of deployment post op......................just saying like :D:D:D

Hahaha problem? no way but gift? well the biggest gift is the amount of deployment post op......................just saying like :D:D:D

:) Uh Huh!!!

Shoot maybe I need to come to the UK.......the only play I seem to attract is the kind I wouldnt even feel secure with a double wrapping if you know what I mean?

Shoot maybe I need to come to the UK.......the only play I seem to attract is the kind I wouldnt even feel secure with a double wrapping if you know what I mean?

Wrapping is no fun.... double wrapping? Well that would be enough for me to change venues. :)

Looks like I will be in London at least three times in 2011. Love those English girl's accents and they seem to enjoy this Texas thang I have going on. I've never had to sing "London Homesick Blues" while there.

Edited by Aviator

I love this thread...lol.

Ok, so who is single in here? Hehehe. I get first dibs...lol.

PDXaviatrix likes this

Wrapping is no fun.... double wrapping? Well that would be enough for me to change venues. :)

Looks like I will be in London at least three times in 2011. Love those English girl's accents and they seem to enjoy this Texas thang I have going on. I've never had to sing "London Homesick Blues" while there.

Wrapping is indeed no fun but somewhat essential unless the venue is a new build I find LOL :D London and to be honest all points north and south do definitely have their appealing venues mate and access is rarely an issue even for us indigenous northern geezers.............just sayin LOL