jayd4wg

Size of yer...um...yeah.

230 posts in this topic

caught a glimpse of the "equipment" this morning in the mirror, and I guess it's true about the weight loss giving more size to the ...yeah, you know. I have no complaints... today it kinda reminded me of an old joke, thought i'd share it with you guys (and gals)...

Jack goes to the doctor and says "Doc I'm having trouble getting my penis erect, can you help me?"

After a complete examination the doctor tells Jack, "Well the problem with you is that the muscles around the base of your penis are damaged. There's really nothing I can do for you except if you're willing to try an experimental treatment."

Jack asks sadly, "What is this treatment?" "Well," the doctor explains, "what we would do is take the muscles from the trunk of a baby elephant and implant them in your penis."

Jack thinks about it silently then says, "Well the thought of going

through life without ever having sex again is too much, lets go for it."

A few weeks after the operation Jack was given the green light to use his improved equipment. He planned a romantic evening for his girl friend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in the city. In the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being uncomfortable.

To release the pressure Jack unzipped his fly. His penis immediately sprung from his pants, went to the top of the table, grabbed a dinner roll and then returned to his pants.

His girl friend was stunned at first but then said with a sly smile, "That was incredible! Can you do that again?"

Jack replied, "Well, I guess so, but I'm not sure I can fit another dinner roll up my butt!"

Needless to say, it's been a LONG time since i had a Dangle. Today I was like "Dang....a Dangle!" :D

My hubby is a pretty skinny guy but he always says when he feels like he's gained a pound or two, "You gotta keep a good shed over your tool!"

Whoa. This thread made me giggle.

Definetly wasn't covered in the education class.

uglydude likes this

the more you lose, the bigger it gets... im just saying...

I'm just glad to see when I'm not lookin in the mirror....

uglydude likes this

Jobu, no doubt. Belly-do* day was a very good day :)

*when your belly sticks out further than your dicky-do. Opposite of Dicky-do day :)

This thread is too funny, love the joke. Dangle away my dear sir, dangle away

Over the last 3 years, my gut and lower has shrunk, so I've gained about 3 inches or so...:eek:

uglydude likes this

I will preface this by saying, I love my husband dearly and couldn't have gotten a better man to spend my life with. That being said, I would love to make love with him! Of the three years we've been married, two of those have proved difficult to the love life due to diabetes issues with him and weight issues with both of us. (Not that there aren't "other" ways of pleasure, but when you love someone, especially when that love is in the early stages, you want to kanoodle as much as you can!) Now that I am seven months out of surgery, and he is undergoing surgery soon, I am excited that our already wonderful life may be given even more wonderful! :o:P

PDXaviatrix, uglydude and Lisi1963 like this

hehe this thread made me smile. glad you've got your dangle back on!

Sorry to hear Roxanne, hopefully it'll get better and you can finally get back into the honeymoon phase :D

This was something I hadn't counted on. And that's not a complaint.

Hadnt thought about that....not having the equipment to notice such a change. But it makes sense! Quite the bonus for you guys and your women LOL

All we need now is a graphic for our signature line. :eek::D

Daveo likes this

Hey that's great news for you Jobu. Losing the weight should fix your small problem :)

Ouch...that's a bit harsh. the good news for you is that you'll be able to get a tatoo of a vertical rainbow and a smiley face on your tata's and do Mork impressions...:eek::D

151210__mork_l.jpg

Edited by jayd4wg

O boy, here we go. In this corner wearing the red shorts we have.....

no worries... she might think its small, but she aint never complained bout my tongue....

this thread has just given me another reason why I am excited about this procedure!

I agree!!

when I was younger and much thinner I was always the "*#$& of the block".....now I fell more like the rooster is hiding around the corner.....come on bypass!!!

Tee-hee I liked the joke :)

I must say that I agree with you this is one growth issue that is not a problem!!! it is a "huge" change.

Loved the joke - that was good...as is the rest of the thread....

I must say that I agree with you this is one growth issue that is not a problem!!! it is a "huge" change.
And it's really nice to be able to say "Hello" without using a mirror...:D

LOL! Loved the joke...my husband will liek it too. Ahhh the many benefits of WLS! :)

Probably the second thing I noticed about the process. Also, the "act" itself is much more fulfilling. Won't get into details (out of respect for those who would rather not hear) , but let's just say its all around better and the wife agrees.

I guess this is a place for a short, rather adult joke.

----------------------------------------------------

A man was sitting in his doctors office and the doctor walks in and tells him, "You have to stop masturbating"

The man said "Why, doc?"

The doctor said "Cause I have to examine you".

:)

Allycatwirt and calmclear like this

And it's really nice to be able to say "Hello" without using a mirror...:D

Ha..Ha..Ha. wow, good for you.