txchick1971

men are such butt heads.....

1,532 posts in this topic

So Tricia - gotta say hun, it's his loss! Maybe we'll get it figured out some day huh?

Thanks though for starting this thread...I'm sure it's taken a couple detours from the original intent...but I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time! It's great to know there's others out there facing the same thing. I figured there were, but it's just really hard to get on google and try to find a support group for women dealing with dumb guys. I *cringe* to think of what results would come up! I was actually thinking just this morning it would be great to have a safe place to discuss this stuff. Thought of throwing the questions out on here, but was really scared of opening up that much...the comments that ensued following your post...well, you've seen the result. Feel free to PM me if you want to commiserate any time. There's plenty of funny crap to talk about, but I'm not sure I'm ready to share with everyone under the sun...if ya know what I mean.

(laughing still, and shaking my head!)

I know you are and that why I have enlisted my help and all the rednecks I know to take care of business. It sucks when a man cant be a man. I am more pissed then you are. Not joking, serious, really serious. No man should be allowed to nut up like that. Wasnt making fun of the situation promise.

Lol i know right...........well i officially just got dumped by text message.....i'm getting drunk tonight!!!!!

Freaking coward he is.....you didn't/don't need a man like that anyway!

Lol i know right...........well i officially just got dumped by text message.....i'm getting drunk tonight!!!!!

That's just not right!!! You sure "butt head" covers it?...I'm thinking something a little stronger. We need an equivilant of c#@t for men. None of their names compare.

Not that I know what the heck I'm talking about, obviously, but don't respond to his message...isn't that the true "whatever, I don't care" response?

He broke up with you via text message? What a peckerhead!!!!

IT'S OKAY.....really, i'm going to happy hour tonight with a friend.......start all over again......lol

He broke up with you via text message? What a peckerhead!!!!

No Cassie....a Dick-weed! LOL

No Cassie....a Dick-weed! LOL

A ball-less one at that!!!!! I would have been uberly pissed.

imma very drama free person......it's not worth the energy, cold beer tonight here i come!!!!

imma very drama free person......it's not worth the energy, cold beer tonight here i come!!!!

Good for you! Take your winglady (and DD, I hope) and go have some fun. Was debating that myself for tonight...ladies night $1 off drinks. Woot!

it's dollar night at my place and it's only freckin 3 miles from the house...whoooop!!!!

Beer? Pfffft

Single malt shots.

What a douche

Texting or even calling twittering to break up, ought to be illegal, and an offense that alerts the singles community in your immediate areas with billboards that show their douchy faces.

Get drunk tonight, pick yourself up, and move along.

Yeah, I have had jobs come at me when I wasn't looking as well.

So there. :P

Beer? Pfffft

Single malt shots.

What a douche

Texting or even calling twittering to break up, ought to be illegal, and an offense that alerts the singles community in your immediate areas with billboards that show their douchy faces.

Get drunk tonight, pick yourself up, and move along.

Yeah, I have had jobs come at me when I wasn't looking as well.

So there. :P

beer keeps me on the straight and narrow....so i keep it at that....lol

Sweet!! Our little podunk town is only about 5 miles long total...so that puts all 3 main bars within 4 blocks of my place :) They're all right in the same area, so it's convenient to hop

Edited by Kymel

Sweet!! Our little podunk town is only about 5 miles long total...so that puts all 3 main bars within 4 blocks of my place :) They're all right in the same area, so it's convenient to hop

Sounds like a fun place to bar hop. i love to go to little podunks places, and have a drink with the locals! Too bad you are not closer.

A ball-less one at that!!!!! I would have been uberly pissed.

Yeah...me too!

Obviously I've been out of the dating world for a while now...but you only knew him 3 weeks? It's not like that time frame makes for a serious commitment, right? Sure he should have told you face-to-face but obviously he didn't have the courage, so good riddance.

as one of the former lookees, I vote not for it's when you stop looking, it's more based on sheer, dumb luck.

however, it is difficult to meet people when you're sitting at home in front of the computer or tv.

men are like buses...there will be another one along eventually.

:)

Sounds like a fun place to bar hop. i love to go to little podunks places, and have a drink with the locals! Too bad you are not closer.

No kidding...would be fun!

Only problem with ours right now is that there's very few locals...mostly it's contrators that are in town constructing windmills. The local guys get irritated by them and drink at home. The contractors are fine to talk to, I'm in the power production industry too, so we have common topics...but it would be nice to meet a local guy that's not going to be moving on in a few months. That and most of the contractors are married or have gf's back home...just not cool to be messin with 'em.

...and most of the local gals that are out seem to be trying to catch the contractors eyes hoping they will sweep them up and take them away. Majority are either living off child support checks, or minimum wage. I don't fall under the "local" or either of the other catagories, so it's hard to carry a conversation with them most of the time. Very clique-y town too.

But people watching is a blast!

Edited by Kymel

No kidding...would be fun!

Only problem with ours right now is that there's very few locals...mostly it's contrators that are in town constructing windmills. The local guys get irritated by them and drink at home. The contractors are fine to talk to, I'm in the power production industry too, so we have common topics...but it would be nice to meet a local guy that's not going to be moving on in a few months. That and most of the contractors are married or have gf's back home...just not cool to be messin with 'em.

Nope not cool to mess with but good for a free drink! :P

Hope things get better for you!! My bf doesn't want to have sex of any kind until I've lost all my weight, because he doesn't want to risk me getting preg. We haven't done stuff since July 2008....ehhhh

Hope things get better for you!! My bf doesn't want to have sex of any kind until I've lost all my weight, because he doesn't want to risk me getting preg. We haven't done stuff since July 2008....ehhhh

??Um?? You can still get pregnant after the weight is gone....and what ever happened to using a condom?? Not trying to judge, just had an eyebrow shoot up when I read this.

I know its crazy!!! its his idea, not mine. i dont know what his problem is........makes me mad. Every time I try to bring the subject up, he says that I'm obsessed with sex. Which I'm NOT!

I know its crazy!!! its his idea, not mine. i dont know what his problem is........makes me mad. Every time I try to bring the subject up, he says that I'm obsessed with sex. Which I'm NOT!

Not to be Debbie-Downer...but I see a big ol' RED FLAG waving in the wind.

what you mean?

yea, last time we did stuff was july 2008, i was pretty much at my heaviest. had surgery feb. 2009!