txchick1971

men are such butt heads.....

Whats up? Spill the beans you can't just post that and leave us hanging. Are you ok?

no beans to spill.....just that you meet someone date for 3 weeks and have the best time ever......then they just retract and act like such assholes......arrgghhhh, i hate dating

Well you dont need no stinkin man to make you happy :P but they are always fun to play with.

I hope you find mister right soon, be picky and enjoy dating. You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince.

HaHa I a lame this morning.

Mine wanted to give me my bday gift 3 days early. Then he didnt get a card or didn't want to wrap it.

So, silent treatment ensued. I will be getting the gift on Friday :). We are doing dinner and the movies and just nothing huge. I kinda like it that way.

After my bday though, I am selling him to the highest bidder.

Sorry Tricia. I bet you will find him when you aren't even looking. Just gotta wad through a few turds till then!

Cassie is right....you have to wade through so many turds and then when you least expect it.....there he is!

Cassie is right....you have to wade through so many turds and then when you least expect it.....there he is!

none of y'all are helping any.....lol

unless you have a finacially independent sexually seductive SINGLE man to send to texas via overnight fedex.....well, nothing then :P

none of y'all are helping any.....lol

Sorry!! I really am, but......

I went through this. I was a single Mom and didn't date for 3-4 years and then my friend set me up on a date with my now hubby. I actually had given up. I had my boys and I was living a good life. On the weekends I was going diving & lobster diving (when in season) in West Palm Beach. I had a lot of friends...but yes, I was VERY lonely! My hubby and I met in 2003 and married in 2007, I had to make sure that we were right for each other first...and we are.

Take a deep breath and if this guy comes back to you....give him the "cold" shoulder (normally that is when they come after you hard core, they HATE rejection). Otherwise, if he doesn't....move on. There are SO many more fish out there and good guys too.:D

I was single mom for 15 yrs between hubby's and

then I found this wonderful, Mr Everything and

now have been married 14 yrs and he is a

great guy. So pray about it, enjoy life, keep

busy and it will happen, just like our weight-

loss! GOod luch pretty girl. Keep your

high heels clickin' !

Hugs,

Jacqueline

GB 3/19/09

ladies...i am 37 in my prime....been single for 6 years.........OMG, i am ready....oh where is he!!!!

unless you have a finacially independent sexually seductive SINGLE man to send to texas via overnight fedex.....well, nothing then :P

You find em when you are least expecting it.

ladies...i am 37 in my prime....been single for 6 years.........OMG, i am ready....oh where is he!!!!

Seriously...stop looking and he WILL appear.

I know that sounds like I'm being a b*tch...but it's the truth. I know it's hard also....I've SO been there.

blah, blah, blah......lol

DONT MAKE ME HURT YOU BISH.

Honey, i stared at mine on a fridge for 3yrs, and we finally met up at his grandma' birthday last year. I was nooootttttt ready, but it happened. Stop worrying, maybe you are over-reacting about this guy.

blah, blah, blah......lol

I know....breath in.....breath out!! LOL

Listen, I don't know you, but I do have several surfers that are single here in Cocoa Beach. A little far for the dating world, but........

DONT MAKE ME HURT YOU BISH.

Honey, i stared at mine on a fridge for 3yrs, and we finally met up at his grandma' birthday last year. I was nooootttttt ready, but it happened. Stop worrying, maybe you are over-reacting about this guy.

what guy?......lol :P

I know....breath in.....breath out!! LOL

Listen, I don't know you, but I do have several surfers that are single here in Cocoa Beach. A little far for the dating world, but........

Like Point Break surfers.. They are hot!!! maybe I need to visit you Valerie....

Like Point Break surfers.. They are hot!!! maybe I need to visit you Valerie....

You can come and visit anytime....you know that. I have welcomed everyone!!

Yeah, there are some really NICE looking guys around here that are single.

BTW Cassie...aren't you married?

i'll pick you up on the way :D

You can come and visit anytime....you know that. I have welcomed everyone!!

Yeah, there are some really NICE looking guys around here that are single.

BTW Cassie...aren't you married?

Unfortunately yes.. Hey but what happens at Val's stays at Val's right? **wink**wink**

Yes, men are buttheads but I still like to play with their equipment. : )

And iffin they don't wanna play, give them the cold shoulder and play hard to get.. have a more carefree attitude. It's odd but it works for some odd reason.