jerseygrl684

drastic times call for drastic measures...

1,027 posts in this topic

DAMMIT - ALL OF YOU!

I got so involved in this thread, I missed the table, dropped my Starbucks Mocha Frappacino and spilled all over the floor.

YOU OWE ME!!!

LOL I miss you sweetie.

Sooo ridiculous. How many more of these are you gonna do? For real! There are people who like you and you get them to say that by posting this thread, so just STOP. I've only been on for less than a year, and you have done this a bunch of times. I haven't been on regularly lately, but I am SO ANNOYED to log on today and see this as top post of the day. I didn't even read all of it because you have proven to be SOOOO predictable in all of your comments. Just go or stay, say what you want, own it, BUT SHUT UP WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOU. They are allowed to. You are allowed to be a brat if thats how you wanna roll.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

Stop crying about it to get attention.

Sooo ridiculous. How many more of these are you gonna do? For real! There are people who like you and you get them to say that by posting this thread, so just STOP. I've only been on for less than a year, and you have done this a bunch of times. I haven't been on regularly lately, but I am SO ANNOYED to log on today and see this as top post of the day. I didn't even read all of it because you have proven to be SOOOO predictable in all of your comments. Just go or stay, say what you want, own it, BUT SHUT UP WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOU. They are allowed to. You are allowed to be a brat if thats how you wanna roll.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

Stop crying about it to get attention.

Love it and the avatar pic Trish!

i was trying to find a picture Baron sayin that i spewed my drink...when i googled drink spewed images...this is what i got.....lol, i spewed again!

fail-owned-six-pack.jpg

DAMMIT - ALL OF YOU!

I got so involved in this thread, I missed the table, dropped my Starbucks Mocha Frappacino and spilled all over the floor.

YOU OWE ME!!!

Again, you crack me up! Mocha Frappuccino? That sticky mess? Oh, I know those employees are just glaring at you while they mop it up! I'll send ya a free coupon for any drink you want, they gave it to me the other day!

BUT SHUT UP WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOU.

I was gonna stay outta this...but this was TOO funny to pass up. Didn't you state you are an attorney by profession? Not saying you don't do this because I don't know you, but that is just a lil joke towards attorneys in general (nothing personal) that EVERYONE on earth has heard. I actually thought the whole concept of attorneys, courts, judges, etc. was TO argue your case, seriously.

Tricia (TXCHICK), you and I have had our share of problems, but you are cracking me up with this charm school scenario. ROFL But I think people might die in this case. LOL And NO DRINK FOR YOU MISSY! STEP AWAY! I think you have become more humbled in the last few months. Not in a bad way....

Kelly, I love ya honey and you are a special person, even though a lot of people do not see that in you. Some people could dig a little deeper and find it if they really wanted to. I won't miss ya, cuz ya won't be absent from me. :D I got your #!

As far as her posting this g'bye, I think she did it just to see how many termites would crawl outta the woodwork and start this "blah, blah, blah" again. Pretty funny actually.......some of you guys fell for it! ROFL But I'm sure she was counting on a select few of you, knowing good and well you wouldn't let her down because you are no different when you are being mean to someone...you are just as cold, callous, and cold-hearted. It's just that it's YOU doing it, so you don't consider it the same thing, where the pot and kettle pic comes into play. Pretty ironic actually if ya think about it. I see the same few of you willing to cast the first stone......over, and over, and over, and over.... Stop telling everyone else to get medication or go to a therapist and YOU practice what you preach if you think it fixes so many things.

I know where Kelly and the others are coming from about how TT USED to be....it's really, really sad. No wonder those people that were here then are few and far between. I even drifted off for a while and came back because I really missed the support, but it's so hard to get any kind of support here anymore for what we are all here for or for just being a human in general. I understand why people say it's not a positive place in their lives anymore. I wrote about this a few weeks ago. The negativity on this board is strangling it and you can't blame that on just one person........it's several people. God forbid any of you have a kind, warm heart and actually care about someone genuinely like I have seen on this board before. (Prime example........if someone leaves...do they think someone will miss them? Too self-centered in your own life to notice or care.) Not quoted word for word, but the general idea. Way to go for the poster who posted that general comment. I'm sure you'll have "true" friends after that one.

This is just freakin' amazing. Thanks for another day on TT and helping destroy it a little bit more.

Tricia (TXCHICK), you and I have had our share of problems, but you are cracking me up with this charm school scenario. ROFL But I think people might die in this case. LOL And NO DRINK FOR YOU MISSY! STEP AWAY! I think you have become more humbled in the last few months. Not in a bad way....

die?!!!.......have you seen this season's episode with the rock of love girls and real chance girls.....omg, that is true intertainment........Ashley is my favorite.....lol, i want boobies just like hers. :D

die?!!!.......have you seen this season's episode with the rock of love girls and real chance girls.....omg, that is true intertainment........Ashley is my favorite.....lol, i want boobies just like hers. :D

No I haven't, but I watched then both last season and I was glued to the TV. LOL I want new boobies too! LOL I wanna be the one that runs around in the bikini thong. lol I wouldn't mind being called a lil %(^*. ROFL

If Kelly is the "bad person" here then why do so many of you women appear to be total bitches on this thread? I don't get that.

I'm surprised and disgusted by the SHEER UNADULTERATED FANATICAL GLEE in the posts of some of you women.

I look at your avatars, and read your comments, and think how UGLY you are. And when that ugliness of yours is on a thread created by someone YOU LADIES think is ugly...well that's just plain hysterical.

Apparently some of you feel completely validated in being so bitchy, so there's no point in naming names. Obviously some of you are getting off on this and you LIKE it. Since that makes your life oh-so-pleasurable, I think you're pathetic.

By the way, I'm not defending Kelly at all. Read closely. I'm disgusted by some of the women posting here.

Nothing Kelly has done matters when it's you women who are acting like crowing catty cows.

Edited by Phoenixfire
to clarify only SOME people are being TERRIBLE here

If Kelly is the "bad person" here then why do so many of you women appear to be total bitches on this thread? I don't get that.

I'm surprised and disgusted by the SHEER UNADULTERATED FANATICAL GLEE in the posts of some of you women.

I look at your avatars, and read your comments, and think how UGLY you are. And when that ugliness of yours is on a thread created by someone YOU LADIES think is ugly...well that's just plain hysterical.

Apparently all of you feel completely validated in being such bitches. So there's no point in naming names. You're getting off on this and you like it. Since that makes your life oh-so-pleasurable you're just pathetic.

By the way, I'm not defending Kelly at all. Read closely. I'm disgusted by some of the women posting here.

Nothing Kelly has done matters when it's you women who are acting like crowing catty cows.

(I'm assuming that you are pointing a finger at me)

Wow.....thanks for those compliments on all levels. From the Cow to the #*%$# (name calling) and telling us that we are UGLY. Now can you tell me how you really feel? I haven't called anyone a #*%$# or told anyone that they are UGLY or that they are acting like a cow....how immature.

CHIT.....here we go again :eek:

you guys really need your own lives.

Absolute classic :D

Young un you are a gutsy little scamp, but threads like this never do the poster credit.

You seem to have replaced one addiction with the constant need to feed on attention and drama. Your combative behaviour is underpinned by a lack of maturity and wisdom. You harp on about so called "know it alls" on here yet are the worst exponent of this syndrome. Opinions are like backsides chuck, everyone has got one, but just because your gob is biggest doesn't make yours any more valid.

As a relative newby here I would have to sadly say I would not miss you one iota if you left, but this thread has nothing to do with any need or desire to leave here, its all about attention seeking. ;)

I have little time or respect for drama queens who make a grand exit stage left in the hope that they create an avalanche of posts pleading with them to stay. I see for you those posts did not appear which might tell you something about the esteem you fail to be held in here.

You though never even reached the flouncing off point, you haven't made it past pouting and throwing your dollies out of the pram. If you are going then do so, though where would you get your fix from then? ;)

Edited by Karlos

I was gonna stay outta this...but this was TOO funny to pass up. Didn't you state you are an attorney by profession? Not saying you don't do this because I don't know you, but that is just a lil joke towards attorneys in general (nothing personal) that EVERYONE on earth has heard. I actually thought the whole concept of attorneys, courts, judges, etc. was TO argue your case, seriously.

Yes, I am an attorney, I spend every day, all day arguing. I like it. I like for people to disagree with me. I don't see it as "negativity". People have differing opinions and it makes me a better person and attorney to hear them. Even when I don't agree or I find them annoying, I don't whine about it or say I need to "remove myself" from the disagreement. I guess I didn't mean "SHUT UP" - I meant just accept it and move on and do what you do. Her reactions to contrary opinions, or any opinion other than hers, has always seemed to me to be a little toooooo dramatic.

Anyway, Alabamachick, hope you don't find this to be a negative contribution to the board. I LOVE TT :-)

Young un you are a gutsy little scamp, but threads like this never do the poster credit.

You seem to have replaced one addiction with the constant need to feed on attention and drama. Your combative behaviour is underpinned by a lack of maturity and wisdom. You harp on about so called "know it alls" on here yet are the worst exponent of this syndrome. Opinions are like backsides chuck, everyone has got one, but just because your gob is biggest doesn't make yours any more valid.

As a relative newby here I would have to sadly say I would not miss you one iota if you left, but this thread has nothing to do with any need or desire to leave here, its all about attention seeking. ;)

I have little time or respect for drama queens who make a grand exit stage left in the hope that they create an avalanche of posts pleading with them to stay. I see for you those posts did not appear which might tell you something about the esteem you fail to be held in here.

You though never even reached the flouncing off point, you haven't made it past pouting and throwing your dollies out of the pram. If you are going then do so, though where would you get your fix from then? ;)

Excellent!

Very good point! :D

Trina,

I know you arent' really speaking for Jersey, but just voicing your opinions, but if you truely believe that she started this thread just to see 'how many termites would crawl outta the woodwork and start this blah blah blah again', then don't you think that may be one of the reasons that TT has become this 'really really sad' place? My God! You're just told us yourself that she posted this to stir the pot and cause drama! And us suckers fell for it! Us suckers that still believe in this site and still find the good advice and friendship, even among people who are belittling others and namecalling and starting threads just to get their kicks! I really hope that you are wrong about why she started this thread.

If ya'll think she's JUST looking for attention why are you fighting with her?? Wouldnt that be giving her what she wants??? Let it rest people. Everyone who has posted enjoys the drama... :rolleyes:

Anyway, Alabamachick, hope you don't find this to be a negative contribution to the board. I LOVE TT :-)

I don't at all. I stated it was not personal. I just found it cute you said what you did. lol Ya know we all have to take a poke at the attorneys in general. We wouldn't be Americans if we didn't. :) Thanks for seeing it as what it was and nothing more. Sure is a breath of fresh air compared to some around here that wants to heap the negativity on top as high as they can get it. They seem to just keep ignoring the threads asking them to stop and examine they way THEY are acting and stop pointing fingers.

Phoenixfire, you are my hero g'friend! I just love you and your words of wisdom, even if I am a cow. hehehe On a serious note, I am right there with you and feel the same way. (FYI..to anyone that does not get it. UGLY does NOT = outward appearance always. It very frequently refers to the inside of a person more than the outside. Too bad some of you just don't get it and do not choose to become pretty!)

Trina,

I know you arent' really speaking for Jersey, but just voicing your opinions, but if you truely believe that she started this thread just to see 'how many termites would crawl outta the woodwork and start this blah blah blah again', then don't you think that may be one of the reasons that TT has become this 'really really sad' place? My God! You're just told us yourself that she posted this to stir the pot and cause drama! And us suckers fell for it! Us suckers that still believe in this site and still find the good advice and friendship, even among people who are belittling others and namecalling and starting threads just to get their kicks! I really hope that you are wrong about why she started this thread.

I have no idea why she really started this thread because I have not talked to her and she has not told me, just an observance of my own I guess? But I will say that it is not one person doing this. ALL of you have to take part for it to happen and there seems to be no-holds barred when it comes to some of the people here. Kelly is not the only guilty one (she knows I dont agree with some things she says and does, but I love her anyway) and I get so sick of reading the ones that are just as bad saying go get meds, go get a therapist, when in reality that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. They are so happy to jump in and sling mud around and make it a REAL mess. They thrive on it. That's what I am saying is ruining this support board. I just wish the attitudes were replaced with caring, loving, and geniunely supportive people that really meant well and hoped the best for someone, like this place used to be. Not any of this......if you leave, I WONT miss you kinda crap. Yes, this board has always had one and sometimes two bad apples, but we never let it get to this point of ruining the whole place. Those people just lost credibility and they are not here anymore. Believe me, they move on. But when others are just as bad and jump at a chance to even start something when there is nothing to start from, then that is what makes us that are here to be genuine, really angry. You can choose to keep dragging out all the old maggot-covered garbage until it seeps into the earth and you can't even dig it out anymore because nobody would remember it anyway, or you can choose to take the high road and move on. Get over it! I mean........what is really being won here anyway by the way some of you are acting?!?! Do ya think it will get you some kind of prize? I think it will just make you look stupid to the rest of us and then YOUR credibility is in the toilet as well. That's all I'm saying.......

Edited by SweetSouthern

HEY!!!

Will you all PLEASE slow down - I can't keep score!

I'm winning, they are proving what negative influences they are to the forum.

Completely proving my point. Thanks.

P.S. Moooo & love u trina

So, when someone says they are going to leave, why don't they? Just curious? It's a common thing with women and message boards. I'm on another board and the women there pull the "I'm leaving" stunt all the time. Then two weeks later, they are back. If I decide I want to leave, I just stop posting. When I feel like going back, I do. I don't understand the need to announce to everyone. If it's for the people who might wonder where I am, they know of other ways of getting in touch with me.

Not that I need to answer you or the others, but I said I needed a break. When and if I decide to take that break is entirely up to me. I wasn't aware u were so concerned about me coming or going...anyone who has responded on here loves the drama. Phoenix & trina have said it best....

Love u ladies even tho u don't agree with me, I'm glad the whole forum isn't with the lynch mob... :)

If you don't announce you're leaving, and then stick around to discuss it at length, you miss out on all the drama.

Kelly