jerseygrl684

drastic times call for drastic measures...

Eh, i think I have a choice to stay or go. I didn't realize you owned this forum *looks for the sign*

Look See!!! a whole thread created for drama.. "I'm gunna go.. wait I'm gunna stay.." who's playground is it.. Like any of that matters? Need attention no matter how bad it is that badly? That or a split personality can't make up their minds? Take drugs my friend, they do wonderous things. I wish people would really look to see how stupid they look... Hey, I already know how stupid I am, how about you?

I think i'm going to step away from TT for a bit. I never really thought i'd be doing this, as this is my second home, but I kinda feel that I need to. I'll be honest, this board has completely done a 180 from when I started coming here. It went from people seeking/ giving advice to a general population of know-it-alls with no backing.

YOU said it.....NOT ME. I'm just helping you state YOUR EXIT.

I haven't always been the sweetest, but I speak from the heart and I speak truthfully. Some people can and never will handle that. For them, I direct them to DENILE, its not only a long river in EGYPT folks. Some of you have a lot to learn and experience, and I hope you do, because the upcoming newbies are going to need it. They will be scared and concerned, but hopefully not cocky like some have been.

You were 1000000% right with what you said here.

Beth, you have been such a wealth of info, when I had no idea what was going on with my body last yr you pushed me to demand these tests and you kept my spirit up. Claire, the first person to ever PM me, thank you.. you are such a lil fireball. I only wish at your age I have half the spunk and go-get-em spirit that you do. Trina, Duck, Cin- <3 i'm not changing, trust me i'm still the princess fetus and you shall bow down to me :). Everyone else, who has been positive, THANK YOU. There are too many to friggin name who I call my TT family. This is a place I call home, that I used to look forward to coming here everyday; that has drastically changed and not on my part. I will never let someone run me off, that's not me. However I will not stick around and watch people run the forum as their own personal suicide mission. I've been around 18 months, and throughout all the ups and downs.. I've never been so disgusted.

WTFrig!!?? I don't think so!

Will I come back? Probably. i won't lie it could be a week, month, 6 months... but right now I need positivity in my life and this has become NOT something I can look towards for that. It's too bad, cos I have sooooooo much to share with newbies.

So......???????

I don't own this forum...nor do I want to. I'm just giving you back YOUR OWN WORDS!!

Edited by Native2u

i think we'd be awesome on this season's Charm School ...... WHOOOPPP!!!!

That was so funnay I had Mixed Berry Powerade zero come out mah nose! ^5

TT Charm School, darn think we can get Monique back to be the principle!

Why are women so dramatic?

Most women aren't. Some are still immature, however, and behave like they are in junior high.

Kelly

Most women aren't
R U KIDDING! i only know a few women that arent dramatic! hmmm maybe i should move to Ohio :)

Jersey, just cause the thread was closed and deleted, you really think no one is gonna remember you criticizing Iamsuzen for her goodbye??? Wow, you have a really short memory. Just cause I can't quote you on it doesn't mean it didn't happen! I can't believe you! I guess when you have no caution or care as to what you say to people, it really doesn't matter. You can say something and forget it because who cares who it hurts or affects? There are plenty of people on here that remember you making fun of her goodbyes. The only difference in that situation is that she left!

Who needs reality TV when there is reality TT.......

Stay Tuned Reality TTers, up next it's the Drama Mama thread. Lot's of excitment, hormones, tears, and cat clawing...... Meoooow!

Jersey, just cause the thread was closed and deleted, you really think no one is gonna remember you criticizing Iamsuzen for her goodbye??? Wow, you have a really short memory. Just cause I can't quote you on it doesn't mean it didn't happen! I can't believe you! I guess when you have no caution or care as to what you say to people, it really doesn't matter. You can say something and forget it because who cares who it hurts or affects? There are plenty of people on here that remember you making fun of her goodbyes. The only difference in that situation is that she left!

Um, no. I really don't remember it. I'm sorry, not all of us can be perfect like you.

Well kelly I will miss reading your post. I don't mind tough love and sharp comments many of us were codiled for too long. Take time out and come back when you feel like it.

And if anyone wants to argue or complain just drop it you make it bigger then it is.

just my 2 cents.

Beca

potmeetkettle.jpg

and ty tribeca.

Um, no. I really don't remember it. I'm sorry, not all of us can be perfect like you.

Carrie didn't say anything that said that she was/is perfect. You asked for examples of you being rude....and she is giving them to you. I guess the thread was deleted, cause I can't find it either....that really stinks.

Where in all of God's great Earth did I say I was perfect in that quote. When you show me that, then I'll believe it! In no way did I ever say or infer that I was perfect or anywhere close. You might want to start taking some echinacea for that memory.

John doesn't delete threads, nor can the poster, they can only delete what they wrote. John simply locks threads. I do not remember saying something to her, i barely knew who she was. Stop being a matryr for others, you guys really need your own lives.

OK - my last word. I did go back and re-read the thread that I was so upset about 3 months ago.

And...I was really upset. I did misread Jersey's comments as being more negative than they were - even though they were not what I needed to hear at the time the first couple of posts were not rude.

I was very emotional and upset and could have done more with the "you are acting a little crazy, but it's sort of normal" type of thing instead of "omg, why did you do that?" That was what I was saying to myself - why did I do that?

So, I publicly and personally apologize to Jersey for thinking she was being mean when she wasn't. She probably didn't even know that I was holding that grudge until I posted it, so that just goes to show you how useful grudges are.

However, I can't get away from here until I have said that I vividly recall the pages and pages of mean comments to IamSuzen. That thread is gone (probably because of those comments, which reflected well on no one). I think it was unnecessary and ugly - and it has colored my reading of Jersey's comments ever since.

I know sometimes we goof around and a thread gets off topic - but to the person who started the thread, they were feeling real things. IamSuzen was really hurt and now she doesn't have a place like TT to look to for support. That thread destroyed her confidence in us as human beings she could connect to because we all have this one thing in common.

I don't think that what happened there and what is starting to happen here is taking anyone anywhere that they really want to be. I don't think we'll look back at this thread and say "yeah, she deserved it!" I think we'll look back and say "ugh - what was I thinking?"

That's it - final word. I'm outtie.

Kelly, I will see you on FB or on the blackberry.

That was so funnay I had Mixed Berry Powerade zero come out mah nose! ^5

Isopure for me.

potmeetkettle.jpg

and ty tribeca.

Now admit it....That's funny. That's what we all are doing here.

I'm not taking sides here. I can see the validity of each person's side.

But really folks, all the arguing is not going anywhere. I think Jersey knows how some others feel about her. I think the constant "ragging" she receives has made her think twice before she posts (in some situations). In a way it's a form a censorship and wether she is right or wrong who are we to raise our hand to smack her down. I remember I posted a response once and it got taken out of context. I felt bad that I offeneded someone....That's just me. However, I ignored the rest of the responses and guess what.....it went away. Just like my sister would stop annoying me in the car.....I ignored it.

So, what I am trying to say is Darn it......if you don't like it then ignore it. All this bickering back and forth is not good on your spirit. No one needs this useless anger in their life.

Everyone with me....Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. And no Tess....I'm not talking about smoking a jay - LOL

Now admit it....That's funny. That's what we all are doing here.

I'm not taking sides here. I can see the validity of each person's side.

But really folks, all the arguing is not going anywhere. I think Jersey knows how some others feel about her. I think the constant "ragging" she receives has made her think twice before she posts (in some situations). In a way it's a form a censorship and wether she is right or wrong who are we to raise our hand to smack her down. I remember I posted a response once and it got taken out of context. I felt bad that I offeneded someone....That's just me. However, I ignored the rest of the responses and guess what.....it went away. Just like my sister would stop annoying me in the car.....I ignored it.

So, what I am trying to say is Darn it......if you don't like it then ignore it. All this bickering back and forth is not good on your spirit. No one needs this useless anger in their life.

Everyone with me....Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. And no Tess....I'm not talking about smoking a jay - LOL

stampOfApproval.gif

OK - my last word. I did go back and re-read the thread that I was so upset about 3 months ago.

And...I was really upset. I did misread Jersey's comments as being more negative than they were - even though they were not what I needed to hear at the time the first couple of posts were not rude.

I was very emotional and upset and could have done more with the "you are acting a little crazy, but it's sort of normal" type of thing instead of "omg, why did you do that?" That was what I was saying to myself - why did I do that?

So, I publicly and personally apologize to Jersey for thinking she was being mean when she wasn't. She probably didn't even know that I was holding that grudge until I posted it, so that just goes to show you how useful grudges are.

However, I can't get away from here until I have said that I vividly recall the pages and pages of mean comments to IamSuzen. That thread is gone (probably because of those comments, which reflected well on no one). I think it was unnecessary and ugly - and it has colored my reading of Jersey's comments ever since.

I know sometimes we goof around and a thread gets off topic - but to the person who started the thread, they were feeling real things. IamSuzen was really hurt and now she doesn't have a place like TT to look to for support. That thread destroyed her confidence in us as human beings she could connect to because we all have this one thing in common.

I don't think that what happened there and what is starting to happen here is taking anyone anywhere that they really want to be. I don't think we'll look back at this thread and say "yeah, she deserved it!" I think we'll look back and say "ugh - what was I thinking?"

That's it - final word. I'm outtie.

I bet you feel good for posting this. That's what I'm talking about........

Thanks Suzanne!

DAMMIT - ALL OF YOU!

I got so involved in this thread, I missed the table, dropped my Starbucks Mocha Frappacino and spilled all over the floor.

YOU OWE ME!!!