jerseygrl684

drastic times call for drastic measures...

1,027 posts in this topic

I think i'm going to step away from TT for a bit. I never really thought i'd be doing this, as this is my second home, but I kinda feel that I need to. I'll be honest, this board has completely done a 180 from when I started coming here. It went from people seeking/ giving advice to a general population of know-it-alls with no backing.

I haven't always been the sweetest, but I speak from the heart and I speak truthfully. Some people can and never will handle that. For them, I direct them to DENILE, its not only a long river in EGYPT folks. Some of you have a lot to learn and experience, and I hope you do, because the upcoming newbies are going to need it. They will be scared and concerned, but hopefully not cocky like some have been.

Beth, you have been such a wealth of info, when I had no idea what was going on with my body last yr you pushed me to demand these tests and you kept my spirit up. Claire, the first person to ever PM me, thank you.. you are such a lil fireball. I only wish at your age I have half the spunk and go-get-em spirit that you do. Trina, Duck, Cin- <3 i'm not changing, trust me i'm still the princess fetus and you shall bow down to me :). Everyone else, who has been positive, THANK YOU. There are too many to friggin name who I call my TT family. This is a place I call home, that I used to look forward to coming here everyday; that has drastically changed and not on my part. I will never let someone run me off, that's not me. However I will not stick around and watch people run the forum as their own personal suicide mission. I've been around 18 months, and throughout all the ups and downs.. I've never been so disgusted.

Will I come back? Probably. i won't lie it could be a week, month, 6 months... but right now I need positivity in my life and this has become NOT something I can look towards for that. It's too bad, cos I have sooooooo much to share with newbies.

I can be reached through PM still or I think my email address is attached in my profile somewhere.

Edited by jerseygrl684

You gotta do what you gotta do girl. I wish people weren't so hard on you! You do give fantastic advice and have been through a lot in the WLS world. I hope you check back in from time to time. But I know where to find you on myspace and facebook! :D And I'm not afriad to use it! Keep positive. <<Hugs>>

I think i'm going to step away from TT for a bit. I never really thought i'd be doing this, as this is my second home, but I kinda feel that I need to. I'll be honest, this board has completely done a 180 from when I started coming here. It went from people seeking/ giving advice to a general population of know-it-alls with no backing.

I haven't always been the sweetest, but I speak from the heart and I speak truthfully. Some people can and never will handle that. For them, I direct them to DENILE, its not only a long river in EGYPT folks. Some of you have a lot to learn and experience, and I hope you do, because the upcoming newbies are going to need it. They will be scared and concerned, but hopefully not cocky like some have been.

Beth, you have been such a wealth of info, when I had no idea what was going on with my body last yr you pushed me to demand these tests and you kept my spirit up. Claire, the first person to ever PM me, thank you.. you are such a lil fireball. I only wish at your age I have half the spunk and go-get-em spirit that you do. Trina, Duck, Cin- <3 i'm not changing, trust me i'm still the princess fetus and you shall bow down to me :). Everyone else, who has been positive, THANK YOU. There are too many to friggin name who I call my TT family. This is a place I call home, that I used to look forward to coming here everyday; that has drastically changed and not on my part. I will never let someone run me off, that's not me. However I will not stick around and watch people run the forum as their own personal suicide mission. I've been around 18 months, and throughout all the ups and downs.. I've never been so disgusted.

Will I come back? Probably. i won't lie it could be a week, month, 6 months... but right now I need positivity in my life and this has become NOT something I can look towards for that. It's too bad, cos I have sooooooo much to share with newbies.

I can be reached through PM still or I think my email address is attached in my profile somewhere.

My first comment will be.......if you can't handle it, then break away.

My second comment will be........(in the first bold, red)....why would you say that. YOU are still learning EVERY SINGLE DAY also. Yes, I agree too that I'm learning also and that I find this website to be VERY full of information.....BUT you speak/write like you are GOD and that you've been through it all. You might have had problems in the past or maybe now....I'm not sure, but I've watch you be-little people that are new & older on this forum. Some of the people return, some do not. I, for one am SO sick of it. Lately, you've be nicer though. I was thinking.....maybe she is coming around....now I know that you haven't. If you have that much anger in you, please go and talk to a psycho or just get help period.

My third and final comment will be.......(in the second bold, red).....all of know who you are talking about. I just can't believe that you'd say such a thing. You need to get you head out of @ss and stop with the NEGATIVE thoughts. If this person feels that she is ABLE to travel, then WHO ARE YOU to say whether she should or not. Plus, this person was (in my eyes) was rescued and taken to ANOTHER hospital...which almost ALL of us on TT recommended she do.

I'm sorry, I had to vent.....Some of these comments are really, really uncalled for on Jersey's part.

That bolded comment had NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. If it was, I would have said it. I don't hold anything back....

#2, i am not god, but since when do you know-it-all either toots? Every time I have said something you have come back w/ your cronies and had a smart @*# comment. If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You should have learned that a long time ago.

I can handle this forum, its certain people who have "taken over" that I cannot. Ask plenty of oldies on here, they will tell you why they have been staying away.

That bolded comment had NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. If it was, I would have said it. I don't hold anything back....

#2, i am not god, but since when do you know-it-all either toots? Every time I have said something you have come back w/ your cronies and had a smart @*# comment. If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You should have learned that a long time ago.

I can handle this forum, its certain people who have "taken over" that I cannot. Ask plenty of oldies on here, they will tell you why they have been staying away.

Mrs. Jersery....I have never said that I know it all....Toots! I don't respond to everything that you post, most of what you post is HATE.....and I can't stand to read it.

You need to DRINK & DIGEST your own comment TOOTS!!....If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You should have learned that a long time ago. I just simply stated that I have a hard time watching YOU be-little some people on this forum to the point of them NOT returning at all. That isn't fair....so PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH CHICKIE.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the one who called another member out when she got upset and wrote a thread goodbye and saying she was leaving??? I really wish I could find it or remember who it was so I don't misquote you, but I believe basically it said, 'If you're gonna go, just go!' What's with the long, dramatic goodbye? Leaving for a week or possibly a month really isn't a 'drastic measure'.

This thread darkens my heart.

People come here daily to lurk or otherwise join and get support. What they occasionally will run into is this kind of crap. A very angry and bitter youngster that bashes people for their positions or their lack of knowledge and for what? To make the "Fetus" feel all warm inside. Besides, she continually states that: "she won't ever back down" I think that statement alone indicates a strong desire to invite combatative dialog. Yeah your tough...whoo hooo. Go back to the playground and have all the people who teased you as an adolescent be there and rant your F'n head off to those that truly deserve it.

YOU have A N G E R Issues

For some added effectiveness, see a shrink for a few months.

Get help.

you can't judge someone that you don't know or even been here long enough to know what that person has gone thru....i'm not even sure why this thread is being fueled.....i guess some people get a kick out of fueling fires.....i will never understand it.

Hilarious!!

Kelly you know how to "find" me :) and i couldnt agree with you more! I used to say the same thing that most of the newer people are saying now and all i can say is they'll come to it eventually and think the same thing in a year or so. You think you know everything because your surgeon "tells you" but sadly its so off base but my dear have fun on the shore this summer :)

I must be retarted.. I don't get the whole I'm taking a break from my online life, I'll be back when I'm back.. and I'll post when I post.. Or.. I'm LEAVING! not to point out one person, I've read numerous threads about I'm taking my ball home and not gunna play with you, you and you too. Umm, hello if

-you, you, and you too- left, do you really think I would notice, of course NOT, I am too self centered in my own life. That if I see yas, I sees yas.. and I'll read whatever.. or respond to whatever, and support whomever. Shoot, people can say they are leaving but still be around to their friends that matter. So all this drama, of blah blah blah, Yes it was time for it to rear it's ugly head, it's been a week and a half or so. so you win! Have a truly blessed day and God bless, you, you and yes you too.

I must be retarted.. I don't get the whole I'm taking a break from my online life, I'll be back when I'm back.. and I'll post when I post.. Or.. I'm LEAVING! not to point out one person, I've read numerous threads about I'm taking my ball home and not gunna play with you, you and you too. Umm, hello if

-you, you, and you too- left, do you really think I would notice, of course NOT, I am too self centered in my own life. That if I see yas, I sees yas.. and I'll read whatever.. or respond to whatever, and support whomever. Shoot, people can say they are leaving but still be around to their friends that matter. So all this drama, of blah blah blah, Yes it was time for it to rear it's ugly head, it's been a week and a half or so. so you win! Have a truly blessed day and God bless, you, you and yes you too.

Awe Kimberly, you wouldn't miss me? I would totally miss you!:D

As a newbie who has been attacked by you Jersey Girl all I can say is don't let the door hit you in the @*#. I'M sure somewhere deep down theres a good person but I haven't seen it. You talk about concern for the newbies? You run newbies off. Why? because your so freaking opinionated and angry all the time.

Honestly, DO you think your opinion is that important? you do have a high opinion of your self. This leaving to me is just more of your Drama. More childish crap. You talk about serving the newbies to come. What a Joke. Most newbie are terrified to even say anything to you because of your (as you put it) "COCKY attitude" .

Thats like the thread where you threaten "You will answer to me" What a joke. Who do you think you are? SO no one is supposed to voice their honest opinion or they will answer to you? LMAO. What are you gonna do beat them up? lol.

TT will do better with out you. One day when you grow up and realize the world does not revolve around you or your angry opinions I like to see you come back. I'm sure some day the realization will hit you. I hope sooner then later cause if you think everyone in this world is going to lay down and take your rude crap your going to be one lonely person some day

Edited by Tess

My darling, Cassie... I too would miss you, that's why I said the part in red

<3

Love you too Kimber.

And again thanks for all the insane drama, otherwise I would actually have to work at work today!;)

ME....ME....ME...LMAO.... This is too funny. I think the old saying :You reap what you sew" has come into play here

ME....ME....ME...LMAO.... This is too funny. I think the old saying :You reap what you sew" has come into play here

Karma has a way of making a FULL circle. You are absolutely right....."reap what you sew".

Why are women so dramatic?

Why are women so dramatic?

Don'tcha blame it on my hormones, pms, or bad hair day!!! Because we crave it!! Like fine chocolate and wine, but that's another thread that's been started over --->there X

Don'tcha blame it on my hormones, pms, or bad hair day!!! Because we crave it!! Like fine chocolate and wine, but that's another thread that's been started over --->there X

I just love you Kim. You are too funny!!

Needs-moar-drama.jpg

haha, we're hiring someone for the office here and us 3 girls decided we need less estrogen and more testosterone pumping throuhg the area. Especially since we're scaling down our space. :P

Men are so much easier to work with.

I just love you Kim. You are too funny!!

-sigh- have I told you lately that I misses you? Well I does. Tell that darling hubby of yours hello for me! smooch, smooch.. I can not wait to have another vacation with you!

Men are so much easier to work with.

I agree....and some are just easy on the eyes. LOL