Bmuscial

4 Weeks since revision

Ok so it has been a month since i had my revision and it is just like it was when i had my bypass.. So it will be an up hill battle to put weight on. It is back to yougart and soup but guess what i can keep down chips with cheese and salsa. I don't know why but i am not going to argue. Oh and sugar doesn't bother me. I am not over indulging but i had a bit of an oreo but any kind of bread is bad news. So here is my question have long did it take for the eating to return to what was normal. It took me six months to be able to keep anything down.

Ok I remember something about your revision but why did you have it again. Were you needing to gain weight? Good luck I hope everything works out for you.

Hey,

How are you doing? I finally got approval for my revision. Tell how you are doing? What's up?

Ok so it has been a month since i had my revision and it is just like it was when i had my bypass.. So it will be an up hill battle to put weight on. It is back to yougart and soup but guess what i can keep down chips with cheese and salsa. I don't know why but i am not going to argue. Oh and sugar doesn't bother me. I am not over indulging but i had a bit of an oreo but any kind of bread is bad news. So here is my question have long did it take for the eating to return to what was normal. It took me six months to be able to keep anything down.

does insurance pay for a revision, because one of my big concerns was is this reversible and what all you have to go through when you reach the point of being ready for it.

Yes the insurance does pay for revision. I have a fistula (abnormal connection) that needs repairing. i have gained weight do to this issue so my doctor has choosen to do new WLS to correct the problem.

does insurance pay for a revision, because one of my big concerns was is this reversible and what all you have to go through when you reach the point of being ready for it.