Aviator

Aviator's Log Book

I hope you have a trickle charger for the Silver Wing Tom.  I'm riding mine to work a couple of days a week.  Three if I'm lucky.  

Yes I do have automatic iCloud backups.  The weird thing is that iPhone 6 can't be re-activated or "wiped" if it's stolen.  The serial number is encripted so the device is useless.  I locked it and wiped it.  I can listen to voicemail and call from Bones' phone.  

But, hey, I'm on vacay!  

My bike is a Suzuki DL650 Vstrom, 2012, my third one, I also had an '05 and'07 and have put 125k miles on the 3 of them, great on dirt roads in Quebec or New Brunswick or the interstate.

Wow. Aviator shows up, and his arrival pulls Happy Camper out of hiding too. ;)

Aviator, you took your hiatus right as I was becoming active on the site, so we didn't quite cross paths. But you've left your footprints all over this place, so although you don't know me, I feel like I'm acquainted with you. Nice to finally connect.

Enjoy your vacation, and bummer about the phone. :(

they're finally doing it?  About time. Hate it's affected your time off.  Hospitals are notorious for that. 

yep. launch is oct. 1st. everyone's freaking out about it. i'm on restriction from nov. 1st until january 31st. still put time in for my birthday. crossing my fingers. thanksgiving and christmas are a wash this year, though.

ICD10: Looks like more than one of us dealing with this in one way or another.

Dear Aviator

Happy Thanks Giving Day!

Gabriella

You too Gabriella!

Thank You Cathy.

It is so nice to hear from you.

How are you?

Love, Gabriella

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve posted here.  Just wanted to stop in and say Hi.  Hopefully you’re all doing well. 

18 minutes ago, Aviator said:

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve posted here.  Just wanted to stop in and say Hi.  Hopefully you’re all doing well. 

So nice to hear from you! I feel like I "know" you from reading all your NSVs. Hope you are well and keeping up with your amazing physical fitness!

8 hours ago, Aviator said:

Hi Aviator! How are you doing? You're such a success story!

8 hours ago, Aviator said:

Aviator!  It's so good to see you back - I've missed you!   t4614.gif

How are you?

Good to hear you're doing well!  Life is good! Enjoying old home week reading all the posts!

Edited by ShrinkingWaterlily
Additional comments

10 hours ago, Aviator said:

Yours was one of the inspiring stories I first read as a newbie; so good to hear from you!  Hope all is well with you.  Man, we've heard from you and Happy Camper this week, what a great week at TTF!

24 minutes ago, msmarymac said:

Yours was one of the inspiring stories I first read as a newbie; so good to hear from you!  Hope all is well with you.  Man, we've heard from you and Happy Camper this week, what a great week at TTF!

I couldn't agree more and it's wonderful to see them back.

Welcome back Aviator. I'm another that spent a lot of time reading your posts before my surgery. Hope all is well with you and continues that way,

Welcome home!  I've missed your posts!  How are you doing?

How about that World Series? ;)

I’m doing very well.  Weight is still off, but like all of us there are still 10 -15 lbs it seems always is contested

6 hours ago, ardita said:

How about that World Series? ;)

ardita!!!!  

It's wonderful to see you posting again!  hugz.gif

Hello, cinwa! Glad to see you are still holding down the TT fort. Hope all is well~

I am well ardita - thank you for asking.