sassy37

I have my date woo hoo

21 posts in this topic

Well today my surgeons secretary called me :D

I have my date for my lap band ...

My surgery date is 26th September 2008 :)

Im over the moon yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Will keep u posted ....

Mwah Mwah

Sas xxx

Edited by sassy37

Congrats on your date. :D It will be here before you know it.

I know it will come around , but u know what its like , that day carnt come soon enough ! :rolleyes:

I want to be on that bench with all u loosers !!!!!!! ;)

Still I have lost 8lbs alone over the last few weeks just by cutting out crap , I just want my tool ASAP ......

Great bunch of folk on this forum , and I have read lots of informative threads. THANK YOU ..

Also had the pleasure of meeting a lady yesterday from here , who only lives around 12 miles away !

This lady had the band last August and has lost over 7 stone she looks the BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dianne your my inspiration ;)

Infact you all are ! ;)

Take care

Sas xxxxxxx

My baby is due 2 weeks after your lap band so we can count the weeks down together. :P

My baby is due 2 weeks after your lap band so we can count the weeks down together. :P

What is your due date for your bouncing bubba ?????? :D

Bet your sooooo excited !!!

OK from tomorrow I have 92 days till my surgery , on Friday sept 26th 2008 ....................................................................................................

:D:

Oct 11th, so that gives me 107 days to go! :D OH lord maybe I don't want to count the days. :P

Oct 11th, so that gives me 107 days to go! :D OH lord maybe I don't want to count the days. :P

Hey, that's my wedding day! :) :)

Hey, that's my wedding day! :) :)

Gosh theres some Fab forth coming events woo hooo :D

Good luck with your plans Misty huni xxxx

A Thinner bride ehhhhh ..... ;)

Bet u carnt wait .... x

I am so pleased for you and feel happy that I will be with you and hope to support you through the time ahead.

take care Dianne

I let out a woo hoo when I got "the call" at work. Coworkers were wondering if I'd won the lottery or something :). one coworker and good friend knew exactly what it was and was giving me the thumbs up! Keep the faith!

I let out a woo hoo when I got "the call" at work. Coworkers were wondering if I'd won the lottery or something :). one coworker and good friend knew exactly what it was and was giving me the thumbs up! Keep the faith!

:D That woo hoo is just a GREAT feeling eh Ed .... ;)

Well I have a long journey ahead ... keep up the good work u loosers xxx

congratulations and good luck!

Great news Sassy, congratulations.:D

Fun countdown now for the 3 of you:D

Im on a course of steriods for 5 days now :(

For my asthma of course , But Im well hacked off cause they give u the munchies .... :eek:

I was doing great was loosing and stopped eating crap NOW I want to eat the world and his wife :mad:

Im starving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Im 5 weeks pre op where I should be still loosing .... in preparation for my surgery ...

I just hope i get over this after my course is finished or Im totally Fooked .

Does anyone else have this prob ?

Im on a course of steriods for 5 days now :(

For my asthma of course , But Im well hacked off cause they give u the munchies .... :eek:

I was doing great was loosing and stopped eating crap NOW I want to eat the world and his wife :mad:

Im starving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Im 5 weeks pre op where I should be still loosing .... in preparation for my surgery ...

I just hope i get over this after my course is finished or Im totally Fooked .

Does anyone else have this prob ?

I don't have this issue but maybe try "crunch" fruit & vegi's it might make your mouth and think it's chips or something along those lines. I hope you get you asthma under control. My mom has it pretty bad also.

I don't have this issue but maybe try "crunch" fruit & vegi's it might make your mouth and think it's chips or something along those lines. I hope you get you asthma under control. My mom has it pretty bad also.

Jeanie ty for ya advice I will huni , but Im so HUNGRYYYYYYYY :(

tc of u and ya bump xxx

Ya poor mum ! its awful when asthma gets out of control

Well the time is now flying in , 25 days :eek:

This is the real buckle down time and be better than ever , Im a week away from my pre op !

My dietician called me on Friday to check I was still on a healthy eating plan to reduce my weight prior surgery .

I have now lost a stone (14 pounds) and they want me to try and loose more :rolleyes:

But Im prepared to stick at this and loose as much as I can for surgery .

To help avoid complications and shrink my liver .

What I will say is this ,If u are getting WLS on the NHS , they are becoming very strict on loosing the weight pre op , the dietician stated the surgeon is now cancelling ops If the patient hasnt lost the required amount .

I was asked to loose between 6-12kg ..

Im safe and Im so dertermained to loose more I have 3 weeks , Its not worth getting your op cancelled for cheating is it ?

I want my new life more than ever , I have NEVER been so focused in changing my bad eating habits :) and my life !

Just food for thought for those getting NHS funding , not food for our tummies :eek:

Best wishes

Sas xx

I hope all goes well with your op and that I get to see you before that.

I will wait to hear from you and pop over sometime and do anything like measurements etc like I did.

take care dianne

Hi & thanks for the message Dianne :D

Yes hope to catch up before my surgery , its a nightmare NEVER seem to get 5 mins spare , due to work , little one and looking after my dad .

HOW IM I BIG ???? I never bloody stop :eek: lol ..

Hope all is well with u ..

Take care & best wishes

S xx

Not long now hey!!!!

Im so excited for you the three weeks will fly in and soon you will be sitting along side us on the losers bench.....

Keep up the good work of the pre-op diet you are doing so well already!!

Keep us posted.

Luv Noonie X

Not long now hey!!!!

Im so excited for you the three weeks will fly in and soon you will be sitting along side us on the losers bench.....

Keep up the good work of the pre-op diet you are doing so well already!!

Keep us posted.

Luv Noonie X

Hey Noonie and thanks for ya message chick , yeh Im doing great now I know the time is so near .. Lost another 3 pounds today :D

Looks like your doing SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any regrets so far ????

Congrats hun and best regards to u , hubby & kids xxx