Claire-in-Texas

T-T Caribbean Cruise, December 2008, ALL ABOARD!

628 posts in this topic

lol..I already told my wife that if she can't go, her spot is going to one of the women from this board, free of charge. I'm taking bids!

LOL!!!! Love it!!!

That's good to hear!!! Too bad it doesn't have a skating rink. I always wanted to skate while in the middle of the ocean! lol :rolleyes:

That's good to hear!!! Too bad it doesn't have a skating rink. I always wanted to skate while in the middle of the ocean! lol :rolleyes:

I think Royal Caribbean is the one with the skating rink! Maybe we'll do that next!! :D

bad Nyn..bad

Hee! ::refuses to feel guilty:: :D

Hey Duckie, I just notice that we're the same height. By the time the cruise is here I plan to be hot, so we can be the tall hot chicks together and find us sugar daddies while on the cruise -- that could work!

Woooooo Hoooooooooo! ;):D:d

I got balcony cabin 9074. Anyone close to me?

I might be able to drive across the Everglades and say hello before you ship out.

I am so bummed that I can not go..It pains me when I read about it...lol

I work retail and Dec is Taboo for time off.

So maybe I will get to see some of ya...:D

(David, Nice to see you out & about this lovely evening)

I might be able to drive across the Everglades and say hello before you ship out.

I am so bummed that I can not go..It pains me when I read about it...lol

I work retail and Dec is Taboo for time off.

So maybe I will get to see some of ya...:D

(David, Nice to see you out & about this lovely evening)

lol..I do tend to come and go, don't I? Sorry to hear you can't make this one. I was truly looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully you can pop on over and spend a little time with us.

Claire and I are in cabin 9076.....wonder who's got 9075?????

Is the deposit $200 even or are there fees too?

Is the deposit $200 even or are there fees too?

$200 each person, on the nose.

Thanks! ;)

Corrine and I are NEXT DOOR - 9076!!! :)

Claire and I are in cabin 9076.....wonder who's got 9075?????

Corrine, the even numbers are on one side of the hallway, the odd numbers on the other. So 9075, if it exists on that deck, would be an inside cabin.

We are NEXT to Rappobear!

COOOOOL! I have decided I am going to put the deposit down and throw caution to the wind. I am SURE I can find coverage by december. DAMN IT!

:D:D:D

COOOOOL! I have decided I am going to put the deposit down and throw caution to the wind. I am SURE I can find coverage by december. DAMN IT!

:D:D:D

MICHELLE!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!! Woooo HOOOOOOO!!!!!! You and Nyn get that deposit in (you can call it in tomorrow, separately, since there will be two different credit cards) and ask all the questions you may have. Cruise reps contact info is on the first post in this thread!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!!

Edited by Claire-in-Texas

I have posed a question, in orange, at the top of the first post. Please post responses here in this thread. I want eveyrone to see what you have to say.

Of course, you can always email me, for any reason, any time - [email protected]

I'd say just before the cruise, but that is just my opinion. lol I'll take whichever you decide on. I like the sun visor idea as long as they are the "small billed ones" not those HUGE arsed ones you see on some people that look horrible. lol

(Think the guys would wear pink ones? :D:D)

I say Tshirts - but not the regular kind that are so bulky..the "girlie" kind :)

LOL The guys are gonna wear the girly kind Whit? LMAO :eek::D:D:p

Yes, I like the small ones, too. No question about that. I thought ball caps for the guys.

This is the one way we can recognize each other instantly on the day we board.

I think white (easily seen and recognized) and I am going to ask Toony (haven't done that yet) if she would do the design(s).

I am going to ask that EVERYONE get a sun visor or ball cap (for recognition on the first day, in the huge crowd) and as a nice souvenir forever. If t-shirts are desired, we can do them, too. When we know how many we are, I can get the prices for all of this, and let you know, and take orders.

Keep in mind that there will be approximately 2,600 passengers on this ship. It is like a huge floating resort. We want to recognize each other because we won't otherwise, particularly on the first day. I am going to tell everyone where Corrine and I will be and at what time, and we can all congregate there.

People will arrive on the ship at different times. More than likely as we depart from the pier there will be a safety drill that everyone must attend. It's maritime law. After that we can congregate at poolside - I'll let you know which one.

It's coming together, folks!!!

I say Tshirts - but not the regular kind that are so bulky..the "girlie" kind :)

Whit, have you spoken to Keith about the cruise? Did you break it to him gently? :)

I agree, white works! If we are getting both, I may get a cap instead. To spare my thin haired head from sunburn. lol We'll see. I'm very picky about what kind of cap I'll wear. :rolleyes:

I agree, white works! If we are getting both, I may get a cap instead. To spare my thin haired head from sunburn. lol We'll see. I'm very picky about what kind of cap I'll wear. :rolleyes:

Michelle, since I will probably get the caps/sun visors on line, I will be able to put a picture up so that you will see it/them.

BIG NEWS! One of our favorite T-T "rock stars" is joining us on the cruise! Got the phone call today! You'll see, you'll see. And I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I can't wait to see who it is. Now I just need Nyn to answer my PM. lol I'll be calling tomorrow Claire. I have to move some money from one bank to the other first!