Kimberly76

Roll Call

115 posts in this topic

I figured this would be a easy way to do a cross reference as to where everyone is at in MI and show some support, who knows, we may be more local then we think.

Kimberly;)

Long time resident

Whitmore Lake, MI

I am in Farmington, so we are close.......

I'm over here in Grand Rapids! :) So are you lovin' this sunshine??

I've got a three hour layover in the Detroit airport at the end of June...anybody close by for coffee?

-Mike

Hi all from Michigan.

I too live in Michigan, Vicksburg Michigan, that is only a few miles from Kalamazoo.

Dawn 5 weeks 5 days post op :D

I've got a three hour layover in the Detroit airport at the end of June...anybody close by for coffee?

-Mike

Oh man, Mike. I wish I was closer to Detroit but alas that's like a 3 hour drive at least. :( I would have loved to meet up with you.

Hi all from Michigan.

I too live in Michigan, Vicksburg Michigan, that is only a few miles from Kalamazoo.

Dawn 5 weeks 5 days post op :D

Hi Dawn, finally someone closer to Grand Rapids!! :) There are a couple others on here from the Grand Rapids/Muskegon area but they don't post much.

Nice to see someone else from close by.

:)

-Mike

Hi Mike,

I would like to meet you. It's fun to meet people you've been talking to online. Please send my a PM about date and time. :P

Edited by Cat_Lover

Hi all, I am here north of Grand Rapids, north of a little town of Ravenna. Out in the sticks!! But loving being on my farm!!

Ann

oooooOOOOoo, a Michigan forum! I never noticed!

I'm in Belleville, just east of Ann Arbor, and about 15 minutes from Detroit Metro. Give me a PM to set up a coffee date! Oh, since it's during the last two weeks of June, I'll be on vacation (but still might be available...) I'll be two months post op by that time! YAY!!!!!

'thann

oooooOOOOoo, a Michigan forum! I never noticed!

I'm in Belleville, just east of Ann Arbor, and about 15 minutes from Detroit Metro. Give me a PM to set up a coffee date! Oh, since it's during the last two weeks of June, I'll be on vacation (but still might be available...) I'll be two months post op by that time! YAY!!!!!

'thann

YAY! I am 15 minutes North of Ann Arbor! How exciting... Depending on what day in June, I too maybe able to meet up with folks! That would be very cool!

I'm downriver. About 5 minutes from Detroit Metro. And no I'm not a redneck, I grew up in Detroit :-)

Hey- Iam from Dearborn pre-op and extemely motivated. This site has been so helpful.

Well Im across the pond in England :P

Its supposed to be summer , but all we have is blinkin rain just now grrrr .... :(

Anyway Im about a 1 and 3/4 hour drive from London If anyone fancies a good ole english cup of tea lol ..

Hop on a plane you wud be welcomed :D

Best wishes

Sas xx

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania here

Maggie,

Welcome!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here as I have. The friendship and support is amazing here. I look forward in reading more of your posts. I'm very near Ann Arbor.

Welcome again,

Kimber~

Hi there Michiganders! I live in the Royal Oak, Troy area (sub N of Detroit) Nice to know there are others from the state. I see a lot of Calif. & Texas. I'm going through Beaumont in Royal Oak. Still in pre surgery state.

Me and My wife are bothing doing Gastric Bypass at Beuamont in Royal Oak.

Kim's surgery date is 10/16/08 and mine is 12/1/08.

Dr Chengalis is the surgeon.

6'2"

286/275/200 ( let my wife post her own details)

Hey I am way up in the U.P. by myself it looks like. I don't think I will ever find anyone close to me here. I will be traveling through lower MI in Aug. on our way to North Carolina. Maybe we could have a meet up then somewhere centrally located.

Hey Kim:

From what I can see I'm probably the closest to you in Atlatnta, 50 miles south of the bridge and to the East.:(

Sure wish we were all a little closer!

Sharon

Hi there Michiganders! I live in the Royal Oak, Troy area (sub N of Detroit) Nice to know there are others from the state. I see a lot of Calif. & Texas. I'm going through Beaumont in Royal Oak. Still in pre surgery state.

I went through Beaumont in Royal Oak. Had Dr. Krauss. He was wonderful. Any questions, just ask!

HI,

I'm in Waterford - near White Lake and W. Bloomfield. Going for my surgery at Beaumont on 10/16 - the day before my birthday. I'm really looking forward to the results....even though I'm not that great with pain. I figure it can't be as bad as the recouperation from my last C-Section which was when I had my twin boys.....am I wrong?

Michiganmama likes this

HI,

I'm in Waterford - near White Lake and W. Bloomfield. Going for my surgery at Beaumont on 10/16 - the day before my birthday. I'm really looking forward to the results....even though I'm not that great with pain. I figure it can't be as bad as the recouperation from my last C-Section which was when I had my twin boys.....am I wrong?

I had my surgery there, and I'm working for a contractor there too. I would totally come visit you!

Michiganmama likes this