feliciaespinoza

It Happened Last Night!!!!!!!

40 posts in this topic

Hi all for those of you who have been waiting around like I have I am sooo thrilled to let you know it happened last night...... my boyfriend proposed to me !!!!! my ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! these pictures do not do it justice and I cant get close up without it being all blurry. I am so excited and my daughter was there and knew what he was going to do....little turd! Anyway I am soooo excited!!!:D

post-256-12990981410502_thumb.jpg

post-256-12990981411297_thumb.jpg

congratualtions the ring is gorgeus, he has really nice taste ..

well done to the two of you when is the day....

Thank you...yes he has great taste. The date will be very soon probably end of January. :D

Congratulations Flea!:D

(I wouldn't have seen the post if I didn't notice your name on it!)

When is the big date?:confused:

It's about time jeez! :P Congrats I'm VERY happy for all four of you! :D

Thank you I am very very excited too!!!!:):)

Congratulations Felicia!

The ring is beautiful, who can see clearly with tears of joy for you in their eyes, anyway!

I wish you much happiness!

Thank you I am very very excited too!!!!:):)

So still thinking of Vegas? You should also have some kind of party reception house warming thing here also.

Congrats to you all!

Congrats Flea........She must of been so overjoyed as I believe she posted this in the Lapband section...I just happen to see her name and clicked on it or I wouldn't have noticed the post...Silly Flea:)

Anyway Congrats!

congrats!!

I hope to see you both at the Holiday party!!!

What a lovely day! Best wishes to you all, and your ring is beautiful!

Thank you all for your good wishes I am hoping to make it to the party to see you all there.

Yes Jeanie we are going to do Vegas probably end of January I will keep you posted. That is a good idea now that you mention it I will talk to my man and see what he thinks but that is a great idea.

So still thinking of Vegas? You should also have some kind of party reception house warming thing here also.

Yes Jeanie we are going to do Vegas probably end of January I will keep you posted. That is a good idea now that you mention it I will talk to my man and see what he thinks but that is a great idea.

I know I'm full of good idea's....lol :P

Congratulations!! You are full of excitement in your life right now...and you deserve it!!

Congratulations Flea!!! I am very happy for you all. You've been thru a lot the past year and it sure looks like life has taken a real good turn for you. I couldn't be happier. ((((big hugs))))

Hello Everyone,

I need help, I have a friend that is getting hives really bad and have noticed it started after she got the lap band. Not sure if this is related, but seems kinda strange that it begin after her surgery. Anyone heard of this?

Hello Everyone,

I need help, I have a friend that is getting hives really bad and have noticed it started after she got the lap band. Not sure if this is related, but seems kinda strange that it begin after her surgery. Anyone heard of this?

uh... perhaps you should start a NEW THREAD?

FLEA.... CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! What a beautiful ring. I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! YEAH!

I will be in Vegas 1st week of Feb for cheer if you want company ...LOL

LOL...I don't know that Iwill still be there...we have decided on January 26th so we will probaby be there from Jan 25-Jan 27 or 28th not positive yet.

OMG! That is so exciting! You deserve all the love this new life brings you!

:DThank you all for your good wishes and love...I am very excited and extremely happy and just cant wait for the special day looking for a dress should be a fun task I am doing dress shopping this saturday with my mom and my daughter so this should be interesting and fun.

Felicia - I would LOVE to see pics of the dress if you find one and want to post them!