Mavisavis

Hey, I got panties!

Oh - BTW - I have Marty and Michelle's (trickychick68) address, but don't have the rest of you who are participating - and I can't be a taker, now can I?! :) PM me or post it here for all to see...

I would post here for all to see, but I am so HOT I am afraid of all the stalkers that would come for me! Just kidding, I am really afraid of all the people I piss off coming after me! :D

Michelle Maronge

109A Live Oak Drive

Belle Chasse, LA 70037

Size 6

I'll have to get some cool ones from the Quarter after I am good to drive again. Do I send to the people that send to me? I am new to this...:o

I'm just sending to the first few that mentioned it.....whoever you feel like. :D

I am a dork. Haha!

Well, I have Marty's address now if she ever wants panties. LOL (at myself).

Oh, I ALWAYS want them.....I even give details afterwards.....and take them off at the table at Karaoke.....I mean, come on.....who else gives you that for your money? :D

Ok.. I'll find "location related (I Heart NY maybe)" Panties out there for the first 6 that PM me their addys.. (and the size they want).. woot.. this is fun!

Ok Jen....you already got mine......now when you figure out your goal panties size...let me know.

hey I want in on this panty thing.. did I miss something???? fill me in peeps-

Oh my....this all started with a thread where I hinted at a night I took my panties off at the table when I was out. Soooooo, people joked that I needed more panties......and thus...the mailing panties......lol

JEN! hook me up hon!

Michelle Gour

25 Blackstone River Rd. #2

Worcester, MA 01607

size 8 mostly, occasionally a 7. :D

Awesome.. Got my 6- Carrie, Marty, Cindy, Whit, Michelle, and Michelle! *giggles* fun fun fun!

Whit honey......no way you are an 8! You are maybe a 6...or medium.

Hey I am in on all this fun!!! I will also post my addy right here for the world to see - I am moving anyways :)

Okay - before 3/1/07:

Whitney Ward

4938 W 134th Place

Hawthorne, CA 90250

From 3/1-mid May it'll be:

Whitney Ward

14919 Larch Ave

Lawndale, CA 90260 - this is my friends house, and she will hoot at the panty exchange!!

I am a size 8...at least thats what I have in my undie drawer. I also wear M/L if they come that way (I think!!) :D

Gee - will this ever be fun!!

lol Yep. I HAAATE to go shopping. lol

Whit honey......no way you are an 8! You are maybe a 6...or medium.

Ya think?! I am wearing those Gillian O'Malley solid colored ones from Target right now in a large and they seem to fit fine - plenty of coverage - I could probably do a medium, but the numbering thing I think would be a 7 or an 8 b/c the 8's I have in my drawer and haven't worn (I don't like the cut) are 8's and they are teenie...maybe I have a case of body warp right now :D

Ya think?! I am wearing those Gillian O'Malley solid colored ones from Target right now in a large and they seem to fit fine - plenty of coverage - I could probably do a medium, but the numbering thing I think would be a 7 or an 8 b/c the 8's I have in my drawer and haven't worn (I don't like the cut) are 8's and they are teenie...maybe I have a case of body warp right now :D

But.... dont forget your tt is coming up!!

Whit... I wear 8s too. Or XL from target, those I can probably try an L in. I have some Ls from VS and those are too small. It's hard to figure what size we are wearing as we are constantly changing. I guess until they fall off of us we'll still be wearing 8s. lol

I would love a pair of Canda panties. Never been there maybe this would be my goal to set. -

give me your addy and size and i will make it happen

here is my info for all to see - Size 7 or 8??? i think

Carrie Hilmoe

6259 61 Ave

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

T4N 5R4

yahoo, another reason to stalk the mailman!!!

hey trina, got another costume in mind for me

Good golly, I never thought I would start a panty craze...well, me and Marty! :D I guess I better get in my SUV and do some super Garage Sale shopping to fill all the orders on this thread! You can find some really good deals on the lawns around my house...no holes or skid marks.

HA HA HA...JUST KIDDING!!!! :eek:

I loved it hon! I've just been a little distracted. Sorry.

Can someone PM me everyone's freaking addresses? I'm busy at the moment. lol

MARTY....send me your pics again and I will resize them for you and send back..I see the request was made for a new avatar AND one of the panties.

Oh my, missed this thread until today........panty exchange....who would have thought this!

MARTY....send me your pics again and I will resize them for you and send back..I see the request was made for a new avatar AND one of the panties.

Oh my, missed this thread until today........panty exchange....who would have thought this!

cindy of course, who else? but inspired by marty and her strip tease night out!

What do you mean "Cindy of course"...there are plenty of pervs around here! :D

Yes there are......they just aren't quite as vocal as we are. :P BTW, bought some panties today......gotta get them mailed out in the next few days. :D