bridgetgirl

I wanna meet.......!!!!!

Meeting Marty last night was surreal. It's neat how you imagine the way someone will be, just by what you READ! She is great!!!

I thought it would be cool to list the thinnertime stapler buddy you want most to meet! Donna, Marty and I were talking about this last night.

I wanna meet................. Van and Amber! Then I went to hang out with Danette! On my way back into town, i want to stop off and have lunch with Patrick (Baron.)

Yup, thats who I want to meet!

I wanna meet, Lisa Boston, Marty, Trina, Cindy, Donna, Duckie, Zen, Whitney, Tawana, Lynda and Patrick,

and i think i would like to meet Mike, as long as it is in a room full of people.

Did you mean this Cindy?

Wow Carrie..you said Trina twice...you must REALLY want to meet her. :D Too funny about Mike!!

I want to meet so many people it would be hard to list, but I love Canada...I would love to come meet you.

yes i meant you cindy - i love you, i think you are amazing, and so beautiful

i have lots of room for visitors, come any time

I want to meet everybody - and see again the ones I have already met!!! Cindy - she only listed Trina once, although she IS very special :) That is too funny about Mike - I think I would want a full room too, as much as I love him :)

i did say trina twice but edited just before cindy posted it to tell me

Well,it looks like in December I get to see Michelle(Duckie) and I would like to meet Dale..that's only right...I have met her Mother.

There are so many I would like to meet.I all ready have voices for you all in my head.

There is one person who I never see anymore,her name is Kim aka Watergirl...I always enjoyed her posts:(

I will make it to CA ,maybe next year, and then I am sure I will see how great I know you guys already are...;)

Oh and another thing I ought to be ashamed,,Dr Dyann lives a little over an hour away and I have not gone to see her...*hangs head*

But I love you all~

V

Well,it looks like in December I get to see Michelle(Duckie) and I would like to meet Dale..that's only right...I have met her Mother.

There are so many I would like to meet.I all ready have voices for you all in my head.

There is one person who I never see anymore,her name is Kim aka Watergirl...I always enjoyed her posts:(

I will make it to CA ,maybe next year, and then I am sure I will see how great I know you guys already are...;)

Oh and another thing I ought to be ashamed,,Dr Dyann lives a little over an hour away and I have not gone to see her...*hangs head*

But I love you all~

V

I will hook you up with Kimmie (watergirl) if you are ever in CA. I just saw her the other day. I am sure she would love to meet you, too.

I wish I could meet everyone. Marty is here and I still haven't met her yet.

But I love you all~

V

One day, Van, one day, I will be there with my parents and will meet your lovely self!!

I want to meet everybody - and see again the ones I have already met!!! Cindy - she only listed Trina once, although she IS very special :) That is too funny about Mike - I think I would want a full room too, as much as I love him :)

I want to meet you again Whitney!!! You are so sweet!!

I want to meet all the hunks;)

My special buddy, Michelle (Duckie, my special friend and cheerleader who cracks me up when I so need it!)

Marty (My diet consultant...hehe and role model, and bashing buddy, and party buddy, sorta like the sister that I like! LOL J/K, I love my sis.)

Whitney (You are such an elegant lady to me and so special)

Carrie and Lisa (I love Canadians, what can I say? Both VERY big supporters and definitely a friend when needed. Thank you guys!)

Lisa (Seems like such a strong woman and wish I could exercise like she does! She works that bootayyyyyy LOL)

Gina (Wish I had the committment to work out like her too!!!!!! Gina, you are such an inspiration and a sweet, caring lady!)

Laura (My stricture buddy....My strength when I had none and ALWAYS has a laugh to give me)

Beth (Your compassion and loving soul touches me so)

Rain (Everyone's dear, sweet Rain and such a lady. You are absolutely beautiful!)

Denise and her bundle of joy(reminds me how strong a mother's love can be)

Donna and Michelle (Role model for what a true friend is)

Van (or Pamela or Amy, whatever the heck her name is nowadays..hehehe..who WILL talk to me one day on the phone! You are beautiful.)

Cassie (who I am rooting SO hard for and has overcome SO MUCH in more ways than one, you have done it sweetie and on the right road now!)

MariaR (who I wish I could show how it feels to be on this side of the surgery and the many joys, and give her hope that one day she will be here too)

Lynda (Such a great supporter of EVERYONE on this board and very caring person.)

OMG....Ren

Wo Trinia, you really must be behind in work.....your post demonstrates the time and effort you put into it!

My special buddy, Michelle (Duckie, my special friend and cheerleader who cracks me up when I so need it!)

Marty (My diet consultant...hehe and role model, and bashing buddy, and party buddy, sorta like the sister that I like! LOL J/K, I love my sis.)

Whitney (You are such an elegant lady to me and so special)

Carrie and Lisa (I love Canadians, what can I say? Both VERY big supporters and definitely a friend when needed. Thank you guys!)

Lisa (Seems like such a strong woman and wish I could exercise like she does! She works that bootayyyyyy LOL)

Gina (Wish I had the committment to work out like her too!!!!!! Gina, you are such an inspiration and a sweet, caring lady!)

Laura (My stricture buddy....My strength when I had none and ALWAYS has a laugh to give me)

Beth (Your compassion and loving soul touches me so)

Rain (Everyone's dear, sweet Rain and such a lady. You are absolutely beautiful!)

Denise and her bundle of joy(reminds me how strong a mother's love can be)

Donna and Michelle (Role model for what a true friend is)

Van (or Pamela or Amy, whatever the heck her name is nowadays..hehehe..who WILL talk to me one day on the phone! You are beautiful.)

Marie (who makes me work for my goal because of that hot body of hers LOL)

Cassie (who I am rooting SO hard for and has overcome SO MUCH in more ways than one, you have done it sweetie and on the right road now!)

MariaR (who I wish I could show how it feels to be on this side of the surgery and the many joys, and give her hope that one day she will be here too)

Lynda (Such a great supporter of EVERYONE on this board and very caring person.)

OMG....Ren

yes i meant you cindy - i love you, i think you are amazing, and so beautiful

i have lots of room for visitors, come any time

Carrie, that is sooo sweet. Thank you!!

I would love to have a convention somewhere and meet everyone! Wouldn't that be cool?

Honestly, this forum has given me so much more then just support. I have made some awesome friends that I get to actually see and speak to in person. I am sooo thankful for them. Chrissy, Dale and Jen!!!! I love you guys!!

Trina Hunny you are sooooo sweet!!

I want to meet everyone except one or two people I am upset with.

I love everyone on here and how much you all band together for everything!

Who needs a shrink when i have you all!!!:P

I also want to meet my pen pals back east and down south San Diego, thanks for the emails!!

Other than that I want to see all the crazy peeps from the Sumemr party at Rains!! Midnights gril where the heck are you??

Maybe we need to rent a limo bus and go bar hopping or wine tasting??? OR JUST DANCING!! LOL

I would love to have a convention somewhere and meet everyone! Wouldn't that be cool?

Honestly, this forum has given me so much more then just support. I have made some awesome friends that I get to actually see and speak to in person. I am sooo thankful for them. Chrissy, Dale and Jen!!!! I love you guys!!

I love you guys back!!

A convention is such a cool idea Cindy.

You are right...this forum is more than just support...it is my family.

Trina Hunny you are sooooo sweet!!

I want to meet everyone except one or two people I am upset with.

I love everyone on here and how much you all band together for everything!

Who needs a shrink when i have you all!!!:P

I also want to meet my pen pals back east and down south San Diego, thanks for the emails!!

Other than that I want to see all the crazy peeps from the Sumemr party at Rains!! Midnights gril where the heck are you??

Maybe we need to rent a limo bus and go bar hopping or wine tasting??? OR JUST DANCING!! LOL

I got to meet you to Miss Sunshine. You are a ray of sunshine!!! :D

AlabamaChick <~~~~ignorin' Marie because she feels like being a smart butt and a meanie. (scratched her name off my list) :c)~

LOVE the convention idea! I might be down in San Diego over T-giving...that is, if anyone is willing to meet me!

Whitney - we need to get together! You're the only one near me :D

Thanks Cindy....I feel the love. lol