Jen581791

Two pounds until goal

8 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Well guys, tomorrow is going to be a big day, because I'm going to go around wrapped head to toe in an Ace bandage, donate blood, shave my head, take laxatives (tonight of course), and lick every doorknob I see in expectation of catching a truly dreadful stomach bug. This will be a day that lives in infamy. 

Don't forget the fingers down the throat and the old chew-and-spit diet.

Just now, cinwa said:

Don't forget the fingers down the throat and the old chew-and-spit diet.

I'm so glad I have this totally sensible and thoughtful forum to come to when I need support!!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

3 hours ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Whoa... maybe we can start a betting pool on Jen's date of getting to goal... so far we have suggestions that laxatives ("one bathroom break away..." from @NerdyLady) and head to toe compressive wrappings (me and Jen) will do the trick. I wonder if donating blood could count?? I'm sure hoping the Adults are not reading this thread and seeing about this new form of cheating to get to goal. 

Just want to say that I think shaving her head would be an inelegant way to get there. There are limits, you know.... have to have standards... 

I do like the way that you think. :D

Also, so glad to see the info in your signature!!! I had actually thought about trying to help in some way. I don't know much about go fund me so glad that you thought of this. I will be following the link shortly and doinh what I am able to do. Thanks for starting it!

6 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

I'm so glad I have this totally sensible and thoughtful forum to come to when I need support!!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

Happy to be of support Jen - that's what we're here for!  LOL!

5 minutes ago, Readytobeme said:

I do like the way that you think. :D

Also, so glad to see the info in your signature!!! I had actually thought about trying to help in some way. I don't know much about go fund me so glad that you thought of this. I will be following the link shortly and doinh what I am able to do. Thanks for starting it!

Not me. @msmarymac is as always the thought leader. Please remember donation appeals etc not allowed on the Forum, for good reason, will let you follow your conscience on this.

Best for the holidays, BB

Just now, BurgundyBoy said:

Not me. @msmarymac is as always the thought leader. Please remember donation appeals etc not allowed on the Forum, for good reason, will let you follow your conscience on this.

Best for the holidays, BB

Ok. Thanks for the info ;)