Sign in to follow this  
CheeringCJ

PURE PROTEIN products? (on sale AMAZON now) any good?

Pure Protein Bars variety pack

other items are on sale too.  they pass my NUT's requirements (the protein has to be 10% or more of the calorie number) but I have no idea if they taste good or horrible...I've wasted enough $$$ on bad tasting protein!

Pure Protein Bar Variety Pack (6 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 6 Chewy Chocolate Chip, 6 Chocolate Deluxe), (18 Count of 1.76 Oz bars) from Pure Protein

Edited by CJireh

I hate to say for sure, but it seems to me they weren't that great. I think Walmart sells them individually. Maybe go try one and see before committing to a bigger purchase. I prefer premier proteins bars.

I have to agree with Chefman - I'm no lover of protein bars in general but I did not care for the Pure Protein Bars I bought at all (mocha brownie and peanut butter).

Thanks, i had a feeling they weren't that great.  I bought 2 doz Orgain Grass Fed Protein Shake (vanilla bean) because they were on sale....and they didn't taste good at all.  I am going to try them at some point w/ added flavors but drinking one today was pretty lousy!

Agreed. No good at all. My husband and I both tried the bars and they were extremely hard and just did not taste good at all.