Chefman77

Me 6-month post op

Your change is both amazing and inspirational!

3 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Your change is both amazing and inspirational!

Thank you @Res Ipsa! You guys are my inspiration. 

You don't look like the same person! And, you look younger - congratulations!

HOLY MOLEY!!!! Insert jaw drop here!! Way to go @Chefman77!! You are CRUSHING this weight loss journey!!! I know you must be so incredibly proud of yourself - not to mention your family! 

I don't know why I haven't noticed it before today, but I see that your from Missouri? I grew up in southern IL right outside of St Louis, and my family (parents and my sisters family) now all live in the Springfield, MO area.  Are you anywhere nearby? I will be heading out there sometime in the spring. Another one of our TTF buddies, @tracyringo, is near that area too. Maybe we can all plan a little meet -up, along with anyone else in the area!

19 hours ago, Trish13 said:

HOLY MOLEY!!!! Insert jaw drop here!! Way to go @Chefman77!! You are CRUSHING this weight loss journey!!! I know you must be so incredibly proud of yourself - not to mention your family! 

I don't know why I haven't noticed it before today, but I see that your from Missouri? I grew up in southern IL right outside of St Louis, and my family (parents and my sisters family) now all live in the Springfield, MO area.  Are you anywhere nearby? I will be heading out there sometime in the spring. Another one of our TTF buddies, @tracyringo, is near that area too. Maybe we can all plan a little meet -up, along with anyone else in the area!

Thank you @Trish13! I am proud of where I am and my family has been so supportive and proud of me.

My wife has a lot of family in the St Louis area. Small world, I live 3 miles south of Springfield with a Nixa address. That would be neat to meet up with some TTF buddies.