Curlymum

Hi. New here.

Brillant stuff.   Thank u.  I'll read it

I think I'm going to get my gallbladder removed at same time.   Would hate the thought of complications later down the rd

Hi everyone! 

I am a computer dinosaur.  I can't even find my previous questions!  I have been really upset this past week, my son is a heroin addict, 

And things got really bad.  I could hardly eat without throwing up after.  I wound up only getting 30 grams of protein a couple of days!  I know I have to get it together emotionally, but I'm back to not really knowing what to eat.  Someone posted the tufts food guide for me before and I can't get to it.  Will someone please do it again?  I will be most appreciative.  

Thanks so much!

Hi again,

i just posted a question, and I'm having trouble navigating this site because I am computer user impaired.  I noticed some members are mentors, and I could really use one if that's possible.  Would someone please advise me about that?  I will be most thankful!

12 hours ago, KRie said:

Hi everyone! 

I am a computer dinosaur.  I can't even find my previous questions!  I have been really upset this past week, my son is a heroin addict, 

And things got really bad.  I could hardly eat without throwing up after.  I wound up only getting 30 grams of protein a couple of days!  I know I have to get it together emotionally, but I'm back to not really knowing what to eat.  Someone posted the tufts food guide for me before and I can't get to it.  Will someone please do it again?  I will be most appreciative.  

Thanks so much!

Here is the link to the Tufts food guide:

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

I am very sorry for what you are gong through with your son.  

On 11/30/2017 at 6:35 PM, Curlymum said:

I think I'm going to get my gallbladder removed at same time.   Would hate the thought of complications later down the rd

As long as they are in there... might as well. I had an unsuspected hiatal hernia fixed by my surgeon when I had my sleeve. 

welcome!!!! i happen to believe that being nervous is a good thing. This surgery and recovery is a big, big deal.  you are altering your anatomy-in my case, permanently.  do your homework and do the head work, which is so very important, and your chances of success are great! 

On 12/1/2017 at 8:55 PM, KRie said:

Hi everyone! 

Thanks so much!

@KRie

All my best to you and your son.