Realsexithck

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie

Congrats on making this important change in your life. You have some amazing changes ahead of you! The liquid diet is no fun, but it'll be over soon. I hope everything goes really well on Friday :) 

37 minutes ago, Realsexithck said:

My name is Natasha and I'm having my surgery on Friday and I'm ready. I'm currently on my liquid diet and I'm running out of options. I'm just ready to get it over with. 

Hi Natasha, good luck and congrats on moving ahead with this decision.  Not too much longer now! 

Welcome to Thinner Times  Natasha!

welcome, Natasha!  We had a bunch of surgeries this November, so you will be surrounded by a lot of November Newbies, and we also have a few lining up for Dec surgeries so  you are in good company....., but you are also by a lot of success story champions!  Keep active here and you will get lots of support and that will go a long way in your own success story!

(click on Calendar and be sure to add your surgery and you'll see what friends are nearby your surgery and maybe even find a surgery buddy!)

Edited by CJireh

Welcome Natasha - we are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey.  Exciting (and much thinner and healthier) times lie ahead for you! :)

2 hours ago, Realsexithck said:

My name is Natasha and I'm having my surgery on Friday and I'm ready. I'm currently on my liquid diet and I'm running out of options. I'm just ready to get it over with. 

Welcome Natasia!

The liquid diet is kind of miserable, no doubt about it! But stick to it, it has an important purpose! These days will fly by and you'll soon be on the loser's bench!  :-)

Welcome, Natasha!! Surgery on Friday...how exciting! Hang in there, the liquid diet is sucky but necessary. It'll be over before you know it :) 

Welcome Natasha! You're almost there! I can't wait to follow your progress. Don't be afraid to reach out on here if you have any questions. Good luck Friday!

Welcome! Way to hang in there. It'll be worth it.

Welcome to TT! Excited for you!

Welcome Natasha and best wishes for a successful surgery on Friday.

Welcome !!! Good luck on your surgery :)