Cynrey

Stressed!

That's great!  I give you so much credit for being able to look past your friend's experience.  I don't know if I could have done so.  I hope that your friend is doing better.

On 12/7/2017 at 5:37 PM, Readytobeme said:

@Cynrey how is your friend doing now? Better I hope.

My friend is doing better. She is still in the hospital and has a leak that won't heal. They are giving it a few more days and if it doesn't heal then they will have to do some other surgery (can't remember what it's called) to bypass the stomach. She has to do physical therapy so she won't get to come home for awhile. But, she is improving and out of ICU! For that I am grateful 

On 12/7/2017 at 5:46 PM, kayak19 said:

That's great!  I give you so much credit for being able to look past your friend's experience.  I don't know if I could have done so.  I hope that your friend is doing better.

Thank you. She is doing better, not out of the woods yet, but she's improving! I went to see her before my surgery and she actually encouraged me to proceed. 

@Cynrey so glad to hear your friend's condition is improving. What a scary experience. 

33 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

@Cynrey so glad to hear your friend's condition is improving. What a scary experience. 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Cynrey said:

My friend is doing better. She is still in the hospital and has a leak that won't heal. They are giving it a few more days and if it doesn't heal then they will have to do some other surgery (can't remember what it's called) to bypass the stomach. She has to do physical therapy so she won't get to come home for awhile. But, she is improving and out of ICU! For that I am grateful 

That is great news! I know that all she has been through is horrible. So glad to know that she is improving though. Please do keep us posted on her progress.

Hopefully when it is all said and done, she will still be glad that she had the surgery.