Meisha216

6 Years Later

HW: 336

CURRENTLY: 135

STILL IN DISBELIEF

IMG_20171120_100449_780.jpg

Congratulations on your 6th surgiversary Meisha!

Got to say - you are looking absolutely stunning.

WOWSA!!! That is an amazing transformation @Meisha216!  Congrats!  How's maintenance going?

36 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Congratulations on your 6th surgiversary Meisha!

Got to say - you are looking absolutely stunning.

Thanks!!!

22 minutes ago, CJireh said:

WOWSA!!! That is an amazing transformation @Meisha216!  Congrats!  How's maintenance going?

Everything is going good. The only thing is I'm just now experiencing the dumping stuff so I had to adjust my sugar intake. 

Wow, just wow. Your success is an inspiration to us all. Thank you so very much for sharing the photos. 

52 minutes ago, Meisha216 said:

Everything is going good. The only thing is I'm just now experiencing the dumping stuff so I had to adjust my sugar intake. 

Is it a bypass you had?  How long did it take to get to your goal?  Have you had plastics or just great skin?  You love marvelous so whatever you did to get to where you are...the work was worth it!  Kudos to you. Do you ever run into someone you haven't seen in years and revel at the shock on their face?!? :)

Edited by CJireh

Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on your six year anniversary :) 

After six years, you must have a solid system you're working. Any secrets you can pass along to us? 

23 minutes ago, CJireh said:

Is it a bypass you had?  How long did it take to get to your goal?  .....

I believe that Meisha had a gastric bypass.

Looking fantastic! Congratulations on years of success! Well done!

Congratulations!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, CJireh said:

Is it a bypass you had?  How long did it take to get to your goal?  Have you had plastics or just great skin?  You love marvelous so whatever you did to get to where you are...the work was worth it!  Kudos to you. Do you ever run into someone you haven't seen in years and revel at the shock on their face?!? :)

Yes I had the bypass. My only advice is to remember your pouch lol I to this day eat with my head and with meat it's not good for me I have to sometimes bring back up because it's stuck for too long. Yeah it's funny and fun not being recognized. Especially because I'm a nosey person. It was weird tho not having family recognize me. My goal was just to be under 200lbs I met that 13 months after surgery and the rest was slow and gradual. I don't know if I can say this here but Medicinal plants help me with my appetite, my hyperactive mind, and my addiction to sweets and juice. I've picked a gum chewing habit too.

Wow! Quite a transformation. You look fabulous!

As far as your food being "stuck" for too long, you may want to try a digestive enzyme such as papaya. I know that's the one that Jen likes but, there are many out there to choose from. Been using another type since I had my gallbladder out and they truly do work to aid digestion.

If I am not being too personal, did you have plastic surgery at all after WLS? I am wondering if exercise kept you that firm or if you had surgical help.

my goodness, AWESOME!!!! 6 years! you're my hero!!!!

Wow! Amazing transformation! You look fantastic!

Beautiful job...you look amazing!! 6 years and still going strong, very impressive! Congrats :) 

@Meisha216 - WOW! WOW! WOW!!! You looking incredible, strong, and fierce....ready to take on the world! Congratulations on the loss and maintaining it for such a long time! I sure hope my wls ends up like yours! Amazing! Thanks for sharing!