Sign in to follow this  
Alioops

Free 3 $2.00 coupons and about 1/4 container of Pure Protein Powder

Hi! I am approaching my two months post sleeve surgery and cannot BEAR to have yet another protein shake (shudder):angry:. I have 3 coupons for $2.00 off Pure Protein powder purchase(normally about $17.99 at Walmart for a 1.75 lb container (28 ounce, 793 gms). I have approximately 1/4 container of Vanilla Crème flavor left that is fresh and in the container and you can have along with the coupons for free, just pay postage. I can dump the contents into a clean Ziploc bag so you don't pay for the big container (8" high and 6" wide round container). I can cut off the label that is left on it if you want, but a part of it gets torn off when you open the container. It comes with a scoop. This is 100% whey.Per 8 ounces made with water :25g protein, 2g sugar, 160 calories. Can also be made with skim milk to boost calories and protein. I made shakes with a scoop of powder, 8 ounces of skim milk and ice. There is also a Chocolate variety available by Pure Protein.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you want it mailed in the container or in a plastic Ziploc bag plus the cost to mail. 

Description

Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein is a convenient, easy-to-mix protein powder that contains only the most superior protein sources. Each scoop provides 25 grams of premium protein, plus all the essential amino acids your body needs to stay fit and ready for action. Whether you've just completed a hard workout or are looking for a nutrient-rich midday snack, just add a scoop of delicious vanilla cream flavored Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein powder to your water, shake it up, and start reaping the benefits!

• Provides 25 grams of protein in a low-fat powder formula
  • Each scoop provides over 5 grams of BCAAs from protein
  • Supports lean muscle and strength
  • Delicious vanilla cream flavor

036d7146ca5ef81a56fe23986e2b67cc.jpg

17b91644cf4b22a6c98d55262fbfabb9.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20171109_124016.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20171109_124058.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20171109_124125.jpg

Can you tell I am not tech savvy? Anyway, I just gave the protein Powder to someone in my support group. Thanks.