Sign in to follow this  
Carp14

10 weeks and not losing/putting on?

I am 10 weeks out! I have a lot of stalls last week I weighed on sat and lost 6lb as was going to gps I weighed self on the Tuesday and I had put the 6lb back on. Weighed self today and I’m down by 4lb so I have still gained 2lb in 2 weeks!

i really don’t know what’s going on.

i take the dog for walks every day but struggle to do any other exercise as I have chronic fatigue syndrome. 

I am only managing to get about 600 calories per day as evertime I eat I’m full after few bites! I’m also struggling to get all my water in I’m doing better than I was. 

Any reasons why I’m putting on/stalled as really don’t know what to do. 

Ive only lost 2st since pre op diet.

You're not eating enough and not drinking enough. You're body thinks it's staving so is holding onto everything it can. Even if you can't eat more you need to drink enough water both to stay hydrated and to flush toxins from your body. Hang in there it does get easier. By the way a 2 stone loss is something to be happy about.....drop the "only".

Yes, get you liquids in.  

Next, what are you eating?  How is your carbs?  Proteins?  

Hi I’m really struggling with what to eat! Cereal or egg n 1/4 toast for breakfast, beans & toast or open sandwich , or cheese and ham with tomato for lunch, dinner is always meat and veg with small Amoy of carbs 

I would suggest ditching the bread.  There is nothing in it for nutrition.  Perhaps the beans unless they are green beans..  at this stage it should mainly be dense protein to fill you up. And perhaps a bite of veg. 

Try an egg on a piece of ham.  Roll your ham and cheese and tomato up without bread, eat it that way..

Thank you will try that out this week 

2 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

I would suggest ditching the bread.

I agree @Cheesehead - I can definitely tell the difference when I eat any sort of breads/tortillas/tortilla chips - I WILL lose LESS those weeks.  Plus they fill me up so dang fast I can't concentrate on getting the proteins in. 

I agree on the proteins-mostly at the stage you're currently in. At that point, I was eating a lot of Greek yogurt, lunchmeat rolled up with a slice of cheese, tofu, cheese, eggs, beans, tuna. It's hard to get in enough protein if you're including many carbs at this point (well, at the point I'm at, too, really) - they're probably crowding out the proteins.