bellamoma

Before and After

here are some pre-vsg pics. like many of us, i hated getting my picture taken, so i have ones that my husband would snap while i wasn't looking. yes, he got in trouble every time. then there's one post op. 

IMG_2935.jpg

CIMG5183.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_0476_2.jpg

Looking great. The only photos people have of me are ones taken with a telephoto lens. Haha....yes I was that bad when it came to cameras coming out!!!!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

Fabulous! I've missed you around here!

That's a pretty amazing transformation bellamoma!

@bellamoma, you are bella at any size, but you do have an extra sparkle in your eyes in the last photo! I'm thinking it's confidence :) You look great.

Beautiful! <3

WOW!!! You look fabulous @bellamoma!! The difference in the first to the last picture is incredible!! You look so incredibly happy now and your confidence is shining through!! I am so happy for you and glad you back online more!

aw, shucks ya'll.  thanks!!!  even though i fight every single day to maintain, it is a mental weight off my shoulders to be in what i feel is my true body size. i am so much more comfortable just existing now. I'm surprised by how miserable i look in those before pics. i'm so grateful for this second chance at life! 

You look great, congrats!

You are beautiful...before and after!! But the genuine, happy smile on your face in the last pic speaks volumes. That's another gift WLS gives us. The ability to let our true 'happy' shine through! Yours is shining like a bright star in the night sky!

You are bella, bella, BELLA! Your pre op photos are just as beautiful as your current pics. I'm glad you are healthier and happier!