Bob J

One year anniversary today

Down a total of 203 pounds and 22” off the waist from a 72” to a 50”

B2835A1A-B6B4-43BC-B612-769DD44C23EA.jpeg

F407943E-FF1C-4F9F-B5E1-8C659E7F7D5E.jpeg

WOW!  That is an awesome transformation Bob - you've done an amazing job!

How are you feeling in yourself?

What an amazing transformation - truly life changing, I'm sure! Great job! :) I hope you're feeling as great as I think you must be. 

Outstanding! Well done!

Amazing job - well done!!!  Thanks for sharing to motivate us :)

It's been a long journey. I still have a ways to go (another 100 pounds). Health wise I am feeling great and have a gooD attitude towards things.  I am diabetics free and don't take medication any more. I don't walk with a cane and can accutually bend over and tie my shoes or pick something off the floor. I am moving around a lot faster. As someone said, "You lost a whole person"  I love the fact I can sit in a regular chair.  I look at the picture of me in the red shirt (far left) and I think I never want to be like that again.  I want to say, anyone can do it and make it work. Thank you all for the encouraging comments.

7 minutes ago, Bob J said:

It's been a long journey. I still have a ways to go (another 100 pounds). Health wise I am feeling great and have a gooD attitude towards things.  I am diabetics free and don't take medication any more. I don't walk with a cane and can accutually bend over and tie my shoes or pick something off the floor. I am moving around a lot faster. As someone said, "You lost a whole person"  I love the fact I can sit in a regular chair.  I look at the picture of me in the red shirt (far left) and I think I never want to be like that again.  I want to say, anyone can do it and make it work. Thank you all for the encouraging comments.

It's posts and success like this that encourage me even more everyday. As my surgery date approaches, I thought I would be nervous about the surgery part but I'm not. The part I am most nervous about is what if I fail, but with success stories like yours and the many others on TTF, I know I will Succeed.

20 minutes ago, Bob J said:

I'm so happy for you, Bob! 

8 minutes ago, AustinJ said:
20 minutes ago, Bob J said:

It's posts and success like this that encourage me even more everyday. As my surgery date approaches, I thought I would be nervous about the surgery part but I'm not. The part I am most nervous about is what if I fail, but with success stories like yours and the many others on TTF, I know I will Succeed.

Looking at your profile, you have great start. You should be proud of what you already accomplished.  If your weight loss slows or stalls, don't get discouraged and keep moving forward. Surgery is only a tool to help you lose weight. It's all dependent on you and I believe you will make it. The members of TTF are great support. They will help answer your question or guide you in the right direction. I hope your hospital or doctor has a support group. If not try and find one in your area.  They are so helpful at times. Best of luck on November 8th. 

@Bob J amazing!!!  Look at the difference in your face!  You are doing so well, keep it up (down!) 

Wow. Just wow. You have done a really great job of losing weight and transforming your life and your health. I am very inspired and impressed.

I cannot wait to celebrate when you reach your goal weight. :)

Congrats on your losses !!  Amazing

wow! you look so unhappy in your far left photo, then i see your "after" and i feel happy.  you look fantastic. you should be so proud.  congratulations!

Incredible job, @Bob J!!! You look so much more comfortable in your body now! I have to say though, I am partial to the StL Cardinal's picture and that is my team!!! I love me some cardinals baseball. I am originally from So. IL, so we were at the games all the time! Best wishes for continued success in your WLS journey! You are definitely rocking it!!! :D