MyLife1121

Update on my weight loss journey!

Hi everyone,

Was going through some old pictures of me before my surgery, all I can say is I  never knew I was that big till I actually starred at these pics of me. Started my journey May 31st and down 51#'s. I feel alive again more active, hiking Torry Pines! I thank the Lord for giving me the strength everyday to stick to my goals. It ain't easy but by me taking it one day at a time it works for me. I'm so thankful I did my procedure when I did. I went from a size 22 to 14 my goal is a size 7-8 lol. Life is good! #Blessed #LifeStyleChange #EveryDayStruggle #Storyofmylife #TheStruggleIsReal #PhatGirlProblems 

20171016_055521.jpg

20171016_072828.jpg

wow! you've done great!!!! you can absolutely get into those smaller sizes, just stick with the plan and you'll see.  congrats!!!

Congratulations you look so nice

Great job so far!!  If you stick to your diet plan, and take things one day at a time, you will reach your goal weight - and then you will really be amazed at how wonderful life is at goal weight. :) 

WOW! What a great job so far, @MyLife1121!! Keep doing what you are doing and you will be at goal before you know it! I am sure that getting  into ONEder land was a huge feeling of accomplishment! I can't wait to see it for myself!! :)