Dtrain84

I hit the 100 lb loss mark this morning!

35 posts in this topic

Congrats. That is an awesome milestone!

Edited by Sharksgrl99
Trish1967, NerdyLady and Dtrain84 like this

On 10/14/2017 at 9:31 PM, Trish1967 said:

Post pics!! :D

Sorry for the late response. I haven't been able to buy that outfit, I suffer from debilitating migraine headaches for over 25 years and I've been in and out of the hospital the past week. I'm feeling much better now. Soon as I get that outfit, I will post pictures. 

NerdyLady likes this

On 10/15/2017 at 10:07 AM, Trish1967 said:

I almost forgot to say...make sure you're always wearing underwear...or at least a well fitting belt :lol: Just in case your pants fall down!! Hehehe :) 

I'm always wearing underwear, my pants have fallen down before, I'm just lucky I never made it outside my house when it happened. Lol! 

NerdyLady likes this

On 10/16/2017 at 4:05 PM, tracyringo said:

Congratulations !!!  You must feel really good.

Thank you, losing the excess weight is extremely a good feeling. 

tracyringo and NerdyLady like this

On 10/15/2017 at 10:07 AM, Trish1967 said:

I almost forgot to say...make sure you're always wearing underwear...or at least a well fitting belt :lol: Just in case your pants fall down!! Hehehe :) 

If I'm not mistaken, @Dtrain84 and I have both have had our pants fall down! :)

Edited by NerdyLady
tracyringo likes this

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

Sorry for the late response. I haven't been able to buy that outfit, I suffer from debilitating migraine headaches for over 25 years and I've been in and out of the hospital the past week. I'm feeling much better now. Soon as I get that outfit, I will post pictures. 

Oh @Dtrain84! I'm sorry about the migraines. I totally feel you on that one. I'm in bed with a migraine and it isn't pretty. Hugs. 

Awesome! Congrats!

Dtrain84 likes this

2 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

Oh @Dtrain84! I'm sorry about the migraines. I totally feel you on that one. I'm in bed with a migraine and it isn't pretty. Hugs. 

Thanks for the hugs, I wouldn't wish a migraine on my worst enemy if I had an enemy. I've been taking Topamax twice a day for the last 10 years. I almost gotten good in finding out what triggers my migraines. 

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thanks for the hugs, I wouldn't wish a migraine on my worst enemy if I had an enemy. I've been taking Topamax twice a day for the last 10 years. I almost gotten good in finding out what triggers my migraines. 

@Dtrain84 ME TOO! Migraines are the worst. 

I'm tagging @CJireh on this post because her daughter just started Topamax. I didn't do well on this drug but perhaps @Dtrain84 could give a different perspective? 

Thanks for tagging me, @NerdyLady.  @Dtrain84, do you find the topomax helps you? (Clearly it didn't last week, but does it normally?  My daughter just started on it last week and the dr said it is supposed to help prevent migraines which would be great since once they start they seem to snowball!  Any advice?