Jen581791

100 lbs since surgery milestone

31 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, delilas said:

Awwwww thanks :D 

It's likely to be mid-December at this point. I was submitted to insurance this week, so after they say its cool, I'll get my pre-op date :D 

Mid December is just two months. You'll be there so soon!

delilas, NerdyLady and Trish1967 like this

On 10/11/2017 at 10:50 PM, Jen581791 said:

Uh, it happened a couple of days ago and I just didn't realize it! I've been really focused on the overall number (sitting at -119), and BMI (only 7 more pounds until normal!) that I just hadn't thought about it. So I've lost 100 pounds in just less than 8 months. Whew! That went by fast, in retrospect. Why does it feel like it's taking forever when it's happening, though?

Happy -100 lbs since surgery to me. So unbelievably glad I did this.

I'm a little late to the party...but I must say, congratulations, and I'm so incredibly happy for you!! You have done an outstanding job, my friend! I know, like many others have said, you have definitely been a huge inspiration to me...and I only hope I can do as well as you and hit that 100 pound post surgery mark soon! Be proud of all of your hard work and well deserved results ❤️

NerdyLady and Jen581791 like this

6 minutes ago, Trish1967 said:

I'm a little late to the party...but I must say, congratulations, and I'm so incredibly happy for you!! You have done an outstanding job, my friend! I know, like many others have said, you have definitely been a huge inspiration to me...and I only hope I can do as well as you and hit that 100 pound post surgery mark soon! Be proud of all of your hard work and well deserved results ❤️

Thanks, Trish! Things are going so well for me, and I feel so lucky. 

You're doing so well yourself! I know you'll get to the -100 pounds since surgery mark soon - you're a disciplined and strong person, and your losses are going great :) 

Trish1967 and NerdyLady like this

Just now, Jen581791 said:

Thanks, Trish! Things are going so well for me, and I feel so lucky. 

You're doing so well yourself! I know you'll get to the -100 pounds since surgery mark soon - you're a disciplined and strong person, and your losses are going great :) 

❤️:wub:❤️

Jen581791 likes this

Jen, I got whiplash when I saw your new profile pic! You are looking outstanding !!!!! Good for you, you deserve it!! Xo

Jen581791 and NerdyLady like this

11 hours ago, bellamoma said:

Jen, I got whiplash when I saw your new profile pic! You are looking outstanding !!!!! Good for you, you deserve it!! Xo

Thanks, @bellamoma! :) 

bellamoma and NerdyLady like this