robin0418

Good day

Today I seen the neurologist and though I have some issues they are not threatening to my health.  I have to go back in 6 months just to make sure no issues have come up or gotten worse.  Blood pressure and my diabetes is such an issue that I have to keep watching on them.  But all and all it was a good Dr visit.  Big one on the 25th but I a confident it will be ok.  Should be just something to watch to make sure it doesn't get bigger, they don't operate until the anerysm is 5 cm or bigger.  Staying positive is the only way to be and so I am going to stay that way.   Hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you for the update - and a good one too! I'm glad you're getting good care. I think your good attitude will get you through this very well.

Thank for letting us know how it's going. I hope you're feeling better and I'm glad your team is working on getting you healthy! 

11 hours ago, robin0418 said:

........Staying positive is the only way to be and so I am going to stay that way.  .....

I love your attitude Robin.  Sending a huge t4614.gif your way.

9 hours ago, robin0418 said:

Today I seen the neurologist and though I have some issues they are not threatening to my health.  I have to go back in 6 months just to make sure no issues have come up or gotten worse.  Blood pressure and my diabetes is such an issue that I have to keep watching on them.  But all and all it was a good Dr visit.  Big one on the 25th but I a confident it will be ok.  Should be just something to watch to make sure it doesn't get bigger, they don't operate until the anerysm is 5 cm or bigger.  Staying positive is the only way to be and so I am going to stay that way.   Hope everyone is doing well.

Glad to hear things went well. Sending positive vibes your way!

glad things aren't as bad as they seemed or as they could be and that they are taking a cautious watch approach for now.  Do update us on the 25th after that appt but for now, keep focusing on getting better (how are you feeling?)

Yay!  Stay positive!  

On 10/12/2017 at 8:51 AM, robin0418 said:

How you doing Robin? Best wishes BB

Hi @BurgundyBoy I am doing good just been really tired out so I am doing a lot of resting.  Was having chest pains the other day but things checked out ok will know more on the 25th about the results of all the new tests.   Just a waiting game nothing to do but take it easy and pray 

3 hours ago, robin0418 said:

Hi @BurgundyBoy I am doing good just been really tired out so I am doing a lot of resting.  Was having chest pains the other day but things checked out ok will know more on the 25th about the results of all the new tests.   Just a waiting game nothing to do but take it easy and pray 

Got it. Sometimes doing nothing is actually doing something. 

Hoping the effects of the stroke are all gone. 

On 10/16/2017 at 2:57 PM, robin0418 said:

@robin0418 How are things going? I hope all well - let us know!