Minfit

Past due update

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

Wel, it has been a year an one month since surgery i have not lost anymore weight for about a month now. I am hovering around  127 to 130 in a size 4 and most tops a small I am very pleased and happy with my progress but my appetite is coming back. I am having a hard time at slowing down when I eat now for some reason when I went for my year check up my doctor was so happy and pleased. I don't won't to lose any more weight because my face looks a lot older to me but I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. 

I have learned so much about myself this past year, i can do it, I can make it, I have the will power, now I have got to keep it up. Since my appetite is coming back it scares me a lot!!!! I finally have gotten over my nausea and I have a protein shake that I love. 

Congratulations! Thanks for the update! So happy for you!

Congrats on your achievement, you’ve done great things with your weight loss.  Being afraid of your appetite is understandable, I’ve been there.  Just follow the process, take small bites, chew them well, eat protein first, etc.  Show it who’s boss.

Congrats! It sounds like you've found your sweet spot, weight-wise.

I hope you find some strategies for dealing with hunger and the fear of it. Keep us posted on how that goes.

Congrats! It sounds like you've found your sweet spot, weight-wise.

I hope you find some strategies for dealing with hunger and the fear of it. Keep us posted on how that goes

sounds like you are in an awesome place right now....and staying here around others with the same issues and going through the same things should probably be a big help!

3 hours ago, Minfit said:

Hey everyone, 

Wel, it has been a year an one month since surgery i have not lost anymore weight for about a month now. I am hovering around  127 to 130 in a size 4 and most tops a small I am very pleased and happy with my progress but my appetite is coming back. I am having a hard time at slowing down when I eat now for some reason when I went for my year check up my doctor was so happy and pleased. I don't won't to lose any more weight because my face looks a lot older to me but I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. 

I have learned so much about myself this past year, i can do it, I can make it, I have the will power, now I have got to keep it up. Since my appetite is coming back it scares me a lot!!!! I finally have gotten over my nausea and I have a protein shake that I love. 

Congratulations!! Hope I'll be as successful as you!!

Minfit likes this

That's outstanding Minfit!

Try upping your vegetable intake - that might help with the appetite.

Minfit likes this

Congratulations!  When I feel hungry I drink liquids.  That seems to get rid of the hunger.

cinwa and Minfit like this

21 minutes ago, Res Ipsa said:

Congratulations!  When I feel hungry I drink liquids.  That seems to get rid of the hunger.

And to add - hot drinks work better than cold ones in staving off the hunger pangs.  Celestial Seasonings have some wonderful fruity and herbal flavours.

Minfit likes this

Thank you everyone for the good advice!! You guys rock!!!

Res Ipsa likes this