NerdyLady

Goodbye 70 lbs!

36 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2017 at 8:37 PM, Gretta said:

Well done, Toothpick! Am I sensing a new username ;)? 70 pounds is outstanding! You look great. Kudos for all your hard work and the many many right choices you had to make in the past six months. Inspirational for sure!

@Gretta @CJireh

How does Nerdy Toothpick sound?? ;)

Res Ipsa, CJireh and Gretta like this

@Kio @Jen581791 Oh ladies! I hear you on hiding in junk food. I know myself and it starts with "one tortilla chip won't hurt" or "it's from Whole Foods! It's healthy!!!!". The next thing I know, I've gained 30 pounds and am secretly eating cheese at night. 

IMG_5630.GIF

Jen581791 and Res Ipsa like this

31 minutes ago, NerdyLady said:

I had coffee with a long time friend and her jaw dropped. She called me a Skinny Minnie and I thought of you! :D

Only because you truly are a skinny minnie. :D

tmcgee, Jen581791 and NerdyLady like this

17 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Yes it did! I'm 2lbs. away from the 100lb milestone! 

I'm doing a happy dance for you!! Woohoo!!

NerdyLady, Res Ipsa and tmcgee like this

10 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

Oh God, no. I can't leave this forum. I know recently there have been days that I have had radio silence. My trip to LA kept me busy, as well as the Terrible Twos. That said, I read the site everyday and depend on my TTF to keep me sane. 

I've had some 'radio silence' days too...Harper has been keeping me on my toes!! Is there such a thing as the Terrible Ones? Lol :) Only kidding, of course...but he is a crazy monkey baby!! I'm happy you're gonna be around :wub: I know I will definitely need the support and friendship I've found here, long after I reach goal. 

@NerdyLady - SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Oh my goodness - you look AAAHHHHMAZZZIINNNGGG!!!! I hope you are proud of yourself, because you absolutely should be. On top of getting into toothpick jeans you hit 70 pounds weight loss!!!!! I am so happy for you and I am also selfishly glad to hear you won't be leaving TTF anytime soon, as you are a inspiration and the insight and experiences you share are valuable to us all!!

tmcgee likes this

7 hours ago, Trish13 said:

@NerdyLady - SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Oh my goodness - you look AAAHHHHMAZZZIINNNGGG!!!! I hope you are proud of yourself, because you absolutely should be. On top of getting into toothpick jeans you hit 70 pounds weight loss!!!!! I am so happy for you and I am also selfishly glad to hear you won't be leaving TTF anytime soon, as you are a inspiration and the insight and experiences you share are valuable to us all!!

@Trish13 

IMG_5641.GIF

Trish13 and tmcgee like this

@NerdyLady  Will you be offended if your new nickname become lil toothpick??  You are killing in those jeans!  I'm hoping to get into a size 10 by Christmas.  Come on santa bring me what I want!! 

I totally understand the fear.  If I have an off day, I go a little nuts.  It takes one bad day to lead to another to lead to gaining weight and I don't want it!  So thankful for this group!

tmcgee and Gretta like this

12 hours ago, Karimeaway said:

@NerdyLady  Will you be offended if your new nickname become lil toothpick??  You are killing in those jeans!  I'm hoping to get into a size 10 by Christmas.  Come on santa bring me what I want!! 

I totally understand the fear.  If I have an off day, I go a little nuts.  It takes one bad day to lead to another to lead to gaining weight and I don't want it!  So thankful for this group!

@Karimeaway HAHA. I wouldn't be offended at all but it's hardly accurate. I'm tall and broad, so "lil" isn't quite right. I'm more like a campfire s'mores Toothpick. :lol:

I hope Santa brings you what you want. If he doesn't, who cares. You'll get there soon enough. :D

It still hasn't hit me that I've gotten thinner.  My head still thinks of myself as a big person. I know i need therapy but i keep making excuses about finding the time to go. That's another post for another day. 

tmcgee and Karimeaway like this

You looked great a year ago, I'm so pleased you have exceeded your goal!

NerdyLady likes this

18 minutes ago, tmcgee said:

You looked great a year ago, I'm so pleased you have exceeded your goal!

You are the sweetest, @tmcgee!

tmcgee likes this