NerdyLady

Goodbye 70 lbs!

36 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2017 at 8:37 PM, Gretta said:

Well done, Toothpick! Am I sensing a new username ;)? 70 pounds is outstanding! You look great. Kudos for all your hard work and the many many right choices you had to make in the past six months. Inspirational for sure!

 

@Gretta @CJireh

How does Nerdy Toothpick sound?? ;)

 

Res Ipsa, CJireh and Gretta like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kio @Jen581791 Oh ladies! I hear you on hiding in junk food. I know myself and it starts with "one tortilla chip won't hurt" or "it's from Whole Foods! It's healthy!!!!". The next thing I know, I've gained 30 pounds and am secretly eating cheese at night. 

IMG_5630.GIF

Jen581791 and Res Ipsa like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NerdyLady said:

I had coffee with a long time friend and her jaw dropped. She called me a Skinny Minnie and I thought of you! :D

 

Only because you truly are a skinny minnie. :D

tmcgee, Jen581791 and NerdyLady like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Yes it did! I'm 2lbs. away from the 100lb milestone! 

I'm doing a happy dance for you!! Woohoo!!

NerdyLady, Res Ipsa and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

Oh God, no. I can't leave this forum. I know recently there have been days that I have had radio silence. My trip to LA kept me busy, as well as the Terrible Twos. That said, I read the site everyday and depend on my TTF to keep me sane. 

I've had some 'radio silence' days too...Harper has been keeping me on my toes!! Is there such a thing as the Terrible Ones? Lol :) Only kidding, of course...but he is a crazy monkey baby!! I'm happy you're gonna be around :wub: I know I will definitely need the support and friendship I've found here, long after I reach goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NerdyLady - SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Oh my goodness - you look AAAHHHHMAZZZIINNNGGG!!!! I hope you are proud of yourself, because you absolutely should be. On top of getting into toothpick jeans you hit 70 pounds weight loss!!!!! I am so happy for you and I am also selfishly glad to hear you won't be leaving TTF anytime soon, as you are a inspiration and the insight and experiences you share are valuable to us all!!

tmcgee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trish13 said:

@NerdyLady - SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Oh my goodness - you look AAAHHHHMAZZZIINNNGGG!!!! I hope you are proud of yourself, because you absolutely should be. On top of getting into toothpick jeans you hit 70 pounds weight loss!!!!! I am so happy for you and I am also selfishly glad to hear you won't be leaving TTF anytime soon, as you are a inspiration and the insight and experiences you share are valuable to us all!!

@Trish13 

IMG_5641.GIF

Trish13 and tmcgee like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NerdyLady  Will you be offended if your new nickname become lil toothpick??  You are killing in those jeans!  I'm hoping to get into a size 10 by Christmas.  Come on santa bring me what I want!! 

I totally understand the fear.  If I have an off day, I go a little nuts.  It takes one bad day to lead to another to lead to gaining weight and I don't want it!  So thankful for this group!

tmcgee and Gretta like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Karimeaway said:

@NerdyLady  Will you be offended if your new nickname become lil toothpick??  You are killing in those jeans!  I'm hoping to get into a size 10 by Christmas.  Come on santa bring me what I want!! 

I totally understand the fear.  If I have an off day, I go a little nuts.  It takes one bad day to lead to another to lead to gaining weight and I don't want it!  So thankful for this group!

@Karimeaway HAHA. I wouldn't be offended at all but it's hardly accurate. I'm tall and broad, so "lil" isn't quite right. I'm more like a campfire s'mores Toothpick. :lol:

I hope Santa brings you what you want. If he doesn't, who cares. You'll get there soon enough. :D

It still hasn't hit me that I've gotten thinner.  My head still thinks of myself as a big person. I know i need therapy but i keep making excuses about finding the time to go. That's another post for another day. 

tmcgee and Karimeaway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You looked great a year ago, I'm so pleased you have exceeded your goal!

 

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tmcgee said:

You looked great a year ago, I'm so pleased you have exceeded your goal!

 

You are the sweetest, @tmcgee!

tmcgee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now