I definitely want  a tummy tuck with lipo and a butt lift, but it is super spendy. I have been dong lots of research and have found that a lot off these plastic surgeons have done their schooling in mexico and have chosen to reduce my costs by going to mexico also. Would love to have any recommendations anyone has and suggestions of places to have it done. I am hoping for an all inclusive place that will allow a caregiver/friend to come with me. I know I can't be the only one checking into this, but never get any replys for this, so if you would like to reply privately, please contact me at facebook.com/diane.sullivent with a private message. Thanks. Diane

Just curious...what are the price differences between US and Mexico?  If you figure it all out and you do go and have it done there, book an extra few days to recoup by the pool in a new smaller bathing suit!!!! :) 

the price in america for a tummy tuck is over $8000, in mexico it is around $2000. I totally wish they would allow swimming immediately after, but from what I am hearing, it is 6-8 weeks healing time. I can do an all inclusive that includes tummy tuck, 4 places of lipo, butt augmentation lift, breast lift and augmentation for $9900.

I did come across this thread while reading here recently. Hope it will be helpful to you.

Good luck!

Lol!  Huge price difference!  Wish I was able to get in a suit while I was there!!  I pause $9800 for a full TT with muscle repair, liposculpture & Breast with 2 week stay with care!  Amazing!  I loved it!  I’m just over 20 weeks PO!

i went through A Lighter Me!  Great place!

On 9/13/2017 at 10:18 AM, flyingangeldiane said:

I definitely want  a tummy tuck with lipo and a butt lift, but it is super spendy. I have been dong lots of research and have found that a lot off these plastic surgeons have done their schooling in mexico and have chosen to reduce my costs by going to mexico also. Would love to have any recommendations anyone has and suggestions of places to have it done. I am hoping for an all inclusive place that will allow a caregiver/friend to come with me. I know I can't be the only one checking into this, but never get any replys for this, so if you would like to reply privately, please contact me at facebook.com/diane.sullivent with a private message. Thanks. Diane

Diane - there were like 8 Diane’s with name!  If you want to find me - Kisten Kirsch (I’m The one) I actually have a private FB group for my plastics journey down to Mexico!  It was amazing!  I went through A Lighter Me. Dr Rodolfo Castillo. He’s an amazing guy and surgeon!

Huge price difference! I paid $9800 for a full TT with muscle repair, liposculpture & Breast with 2 week stay with care!  Amazing!  I loved it!  I’m just over 20 weeks PO!

Great place!