tmcgee

I hope Julie makes it here

8 posts in this topic

She's someone from my medical life that needs support for a long ago RNY. I gave her the link on Friday because she never got the support she needed since then, she has done well, and wants to erase her modest regain. I do hope she connects here, she *is* looking for support and TT has been great for me. TT is no longer as vibrant as it once was, most folks have escaped to FB and I wish they would come back. TT was, and is, greatly important to me.

LeeC, Cheesehead, NerdyLady and 1 other like this

2 hours ago, tmcgee said:

She's someone from my medical life that needs support for a long ago RNY. I gave her the link on Friday because she never got the support she needed since then, she has done well, and wants to erase her modest regain. I do hope she connects here, she *is* looking for support and TT has been great for me. TT is no longer as vibrant as it once was, most folks have escaped to FB and I wish they would come back. TT was, and is, greatly important to me.

I hope Julie joins us soon. I'd love to chat with her even though I'm new to the RNY journey. I can't fathom being on a support group other than TT! Facebook who?

TammyP, Trish13 and Jen581791 like this

I'll keep an eye open for your friend Tom.

Trish13 likes this

I hope she makes it too - it will be great to be able to support and learn from another person. I can't even imagine my life without TT now, and it has NEVER crossed my mind to look on FB for support. Isn't that crazy?! I guess I just don't take FB that serious for support vs here.

NerdyLady likes this

I signed up for FB but probably only visited a handful of times.  It wasn't for me.

NerdyLady and Trish13 like this

Coming here to TTF every day has been my main form of support since my surgery, and has given me the information, support and inspiration to maintain my weight at my goal weight for almost three years.  I hope that Julie joins our group!

Trish13 and NerdyLady like this

I'm not even sure where TT is on FB but I do know that this forum has been what I needed to help me though the hard spots.  Many thanks to TMcGee, Res Ipsa, Cinwa and everyone.

NerdyLady likes this