Trish1967

OMG!!! I finally did it!!!

46 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Trish!     dancing-smileys04.gif 

Trish1967 and tracyringo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spectacular! Well done and congratulations!!!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY! Congratulations!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAHOOO!!!:D

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy dance! Those are some serious numbers! :) 

giphy.gif

Trish1967 and Gretta like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! A very special milestone.

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful news!  Happy dance time. :)

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness! That is beyond exciting! Well done, Trish! Such an accomplishment! Thrilling!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done sweetie!!!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, @cinwa, @BurgundyBoy, @delilas, @Karimeaway, @Jen581791, @GAviv, @Res Ipsa, @Gretta, @TammyP!!!!

Im sorry I'm not responding individually...another long day filled with doc appointments and my beautiful baby boy ❤️ I really appreciate all of your congrats to me! I celebrated my big milestone by paying for an elderly couples breakfast when we stopped in to grab a quick bite between appointments. My hope was to make someone else feel as good as I did today. I was a good girl at breakfast :) I had an egg and 2 slices of bacon :D 

Thanks for all the love!! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm so glad I've got such wonderful people to share this with!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow !!  Congratulations !!!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tracyringo said:

Wow !!  Congratulations !!!

Thanks so much, @tracyringo!!

 

tracyringo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Trish.....and excellent way to celebrate by making someone else's day brighter.

NerdyLady and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

IMG_5030.PNG

You've made me teary eyed. How lovely to end the day with this fantastic news. Brava! I'm happy and proud! 

tracyringo and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

Thank you, @cinwa, @BurgundyBoy, @delilas, @Karimeaway, @Jen581791, @GAviv, @Res Ipsa, @Gretta, @TammyP!!!!

Im sorry I'm not responding individually...another long day filled with doc appointments and my beautiful baby boy ❤️ I really appreciate all of your congrats to me! I celebrated my big milestone by paying for an elderly couples breakfast when we stopped in to grab a quick bite between appointments. My hope was to make someone else feel as good as I did today. I was a good girl at breakfast :) I had an egg and 2 slices of bacon :D 

Thanks for all the love!! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm so glad I've got such wonderful people to share this with!!

Your kind heart inspires me!

tracyringo and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Trish, you are a true inspiration! I'm 7 lbs. away from the mystical 100 lb. milestone. I wish nothing but health and happiness to you my friend! 

NerdyLady and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMGEEEE!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! What an awesome milestone and also a fantastic way to spread joy to someone else along the way! You deserve every single ounce of celebration you can handle. First the hair, now this....girl you are changing and blooming right in front of all of us - what a beautiful sight to witness! Hugs!!!! :D

Edited by Trish13
Gretta and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trish13 said:

OMGEEEE!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! What an awesome milestone and also a fantastic way to spread joy to someone else along the way! You deserve every single ounce of celebration you can handle. First the hair, now this....girl you are changing and blooming right in front of all of us - what a beautiful sight to witness! Hugs!!!! :D

@Trish1967 

@Trish13 Found the words that I have been searching for in my brain. Granted, I haven't known you long, but Trish is correct. You are changing and blooming in front of all of us! 

Trish13 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Congratulations Trish, you are a true inspiration! I'm 7 lbs. away from the mystical 100 lb. milestone. I wish nothing but health and happiness to you my friend! 

Oh @Dtrain84! I cannot wait for you to hit that 100 lb Mark. I'm rooting for you!!

Trish13 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to those hitting the 100lb mark.

Just out of interest, I picked up a 50lb bag of Pedigree Chum dog food when I went to Walmart and tried to walk around with it.  I don't know how managed to cart around what amounted to over 2 1/2 bags of that stuff pre-op.

Res Ipsa, Trish13, Trish1967 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cinwa my daughter is a little under 30 lbs and my back hurts from carrying her around. I lost enough weight to make another Katya and a twin sibling! 

Trish1967 and Trish13 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome! congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

@cinwa my daughter is a little under 30 lbs and my back hurts from carrying her around. I lost enough weight to make another Katya and a twin sibling! 

THAT is a major success - congratulations!

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for you!  Congrats!  What special thing are you buying for yourself as a reward?!?!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now