Jackie Sanchez

12 day post op help

3 posts in this topic

I been craving so bad something crunchy,  and SPICY.  I been doing really good on keeping myself away from other foods and over eating the fact I can only consume 1.5 0z food once it reaches down there i will feel pain,  once I feel pain I stop eating.  I never finish my 2 oz food :(

Edited by Jackie Sanchez

11 minutes ago, Jackie Sanchez said:

I been craving so bad something crunchy,  and SPICY.  I been doing really good on keeping myself away from other foods and over eating the fact I can only consume 1.5 0z food once it reaches down there i will feel pain,  once I feel pain I stop eating.  I never finish my 2 oz food :(

Crunch. You need crunch. Try sheets of nori, the seaweed used to wrap sushi rolls, with a touch of Tabasco if you need it. 

It's not Doritos or potato chips, but, well, that is the point. The nori is really really good -it stands on its own without apology - and you can spice as you see fit. Very super crunchy. 

And at 10 days, 1.5 ozs is about what you can do. The nori is super super light weight and can be a between-meal snack as it has almost no calories. 

Pureed refried beans with all the salsa you want for spicy. Crunchy is harder. Can you chew a nut down to nothing in your mouth?