Trish1967

Just a couple of pounds away from 100!

20 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

*jaw drop*

HOLY SHIZZZ! The change is remarkable!

Hehehe...thank you!!! It's so strange to look back at that first pic, knowing I had already lost 34 pounds on the day of surgery. You couldn't even tell :( but when I lose even 10 pounds now, it's quite noticible!

20 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

@cinwa @Trish1967 

I can't find a non creepy way to agree with  Cynthia because I'm at a loss for words. Your boobs look fantastic! The rest of you looks great too. 

Lmao!! It's not creepy at all!! I was a complete mess in the boob department prior to surgery...there was so much up there, I couldn't even rest my arms at my sides. I think that's one of the best things that's changed since surgery...it's so nice to not have all the extra boob/fat around the sides and in the front. 8" makes a HUGE difference!! :) But believe me when I tell you, without a bra, those puppies are sad!! :lol: And I'm sure "Cynthia" likes your post! Bahaha! 

19 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

Oops. Autocorrect changed "cinwa" to "Cynthia" My bad. 

20 hours ago, cinwa said:

Who is Cynthia?

:D Don't you just love autocorrect!!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!  Dang girl - you look absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! There are so many changes that there are too many to list - but the glow, relief, and pride is what stands out the most to me. I am so happy for you, you are determined and focused which is allowing you to ROCK this! Just think...you are only SIXTY-ONE pounds away from goal!!! WOW - I am so impressed all the way around. You are keeping motivated my sweet friend, no doubt!

On 9/9/2017 at 4:45 PM, Trish13 said:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!  Dang girl - you look absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! There are so many changes that there are too many to list - but the glow, relief, and pride is what stands out the most to me. I am so happy for you, you are determined and focused which is allowing you to ROCK this! Just think...you are only SIXTY-ONE pounds away from goal!!! WOW - I am so impressed all the way around. You are keeping motivated my sweet friend, no doubt!

Thank you, my friend!! I think there is definitely relief on my face in that pic...relief and disbelief that I've lost more than 100 pounds now...and disbelief that I'm only 23 pounds heavier than my hubby now! :lol:B) 

Even though I've lost so much so far, and I really have no complaints about the speed at which I'm losing, I still can't visualize myself at goal weight yet. That's weird, right? Lol! 

Thank you so much for the beautiful compliments :wub:

Wow!!  The happiness on your face!!  Great job!!!!

4 hours ago, valslosinit said:

Wow!!  The happiness on your face!!  Great job!!!!

Thank you, Val!! I'm quite a bit happier now than I was in the first picture :) 

You look fantastic!  Great smile, and you're so small compared to your before!  You know you're 3 inches taller than me, but started at about the same weight as I did - you're giving me hope for my own "after" pics somewhere down the line! :) 

Edited by Kio

Wowzers!!!! You look great, Trish! I know it has to feel really good to see your hard work paying off. What a great inspiration for those of us still waiting for surgery.

Thank you for sharing your journey.

17 hours ago, Kio said:

You look fantastic!  Great smile, and you're so small compared to your before!  You know you're 3 inches taller than me, but started at about the same weight as I did - you're giving me hope for my own "after" pics somewhere down the line! :) 

Thank you, @Kio! I started my pre op diet on March 16th, and in the before picture (taken the morning of surgery), I had already lost 34 pounds. I couldn't see or feel that weight loss at all. But believe me when I say this. The time is going to go by really quick, and before you know it you'll be posting your own great "after" pics!! When I lose 10 pounds now, you can see a big change. It's crazy, in a good way!! I'll be anxiously awaiting your awesome after pics!

Edited by Trish1967

7 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

Wowzers!!!! You look great, Trish! I know it has to feel really good to see your hard work paying off. What a great inspiration for those of us still waiting for surgery.

Thank you for sharing your journey.

@Readytobeme, thank you!! It really does feel good to see my hard work paying off :) If I can inspire anyone, that makes me happy! I remember being pre op and being so anxious to get to this point, never feeling it would be my time...never imagining myself posting before and after pictures after losing 100 pounds! It's crazy that I'm already 4 months post op. Once your surgery day gets here, it seems to just fly by and before you know it, you're looking and feeling so much better! And if you're anything like me...I was an insulin dependent diabetic when I started this journey, and I've been off insulin for about 4 months now, and that's the best thing of all! Being able to stop taking some, if not all, of your meds is such a freeing feeling ❤️

Do you have any idea when you may be having your surgery? 

Wow !!!!!   Congratulations !!!

13 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

@Readytobeme, thank you!! It really does feel good to see my hard work paying off :) If I can inspire anyone, that makes me happy! I remember being pre op and being so anxious to get to this point, never feeling it would be my time...never imagining myself posting before and after pictures after losing 100 pounds! It's crazy that I'm already 4 months post op. Once your surgery day gets here, it seems to just fly by and before you know it, you're looking and feeling so much better! And if you're anything like me...I was an insulin dependent diabetic when I started this journey, and I've been off insulin for about 4 months now, and that's the best thing of all! Being able to stop taking some, if not all, of your meds is such a freeing feeling ❤️

Do you have any idea when you may be having your surgery? 

Well, I thought it would be around January but, I may have more hoops than I thought to jump through. I just posted about it here

I really do appreciate the encouragement that I am finding here from everyone. I look even more forward to the support because I know that I am really going to need it! :)

Getting off your insulin is just outstanding! I am not a diabetic (yet) but, I do care for my mom and she is diabetic. I see what an insulin dependent diabetic goes through on a daily basis. Kudos to you!

Edited by Readytobeme