Trish1967

Just a couple of pounds away from 100!

I took a new pic this morning, and I'm really starting to see a difference now :) It's hard to believe I'm only a couple of weeks away from the 6 month mark since starting my pre op diet. How time flies! The first pic was taken the day of surgery, and I had lost 34 pounds at that point.

IMG_1654.JPG

That pictures speaks a thousand words Trish.  Look at your face and neck and not wishing to offend but your boobs aren't spread out under your armpits.

Just now, cinwa said:

That pictures speaks a thousand words Trish.  Look at your face and neck and not wishing to offend but your boobs aren't spread out under your armpits.

Lol!! Not offended at all! I can't say the same for them when I'm lying down!! :lol: I've lost about 8" around my bust, so that really helps :) 

Pre-op, I was around a 44/46 DD/E depending on the bra . Now I have a problem filling a 32 B/C now.

The Genie XS (I remove the insert cups) fits my rib cage fine and has a pretty deep band so it doesn't ride up when I put my arms in the air.

Wow, @Trish1967! Heck yeah, I can see a difference!!! You look great! :D:D:D  You look quite a lot younger, too, not to mention really stinkin' pleased with yourself, as well you should be!

Love it, P!

Beautiful Comparison pictures Trish 

The difference is remarkable, and you look so happy!!!!:)

7 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Pre-op, I was around a 44/46 DD/E depending on the bra . Now I have a problem filling a 32 B/C now.

The Genie XS (I remove the insert cups) fits my rib cage fine and has a pretty deep band so it doesn't ride up when I put my arms in the air.

Pre op, I was a 46H...I'm still wearing the bra, but it's pretty loose. My hubby has a lot of experience adjusting my bra sizes for me, but it's usually sewing bra extenders in, not making them smaller, lol. He's going to take this one in for me, because I'm hoping to make this one last a bit longer. I just bought it a few months ago, and was only able to fit into it in July, lol. 

Do you buy the Genie XS in stores or online?

5 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Wow, @Trish1967! Heck yeah, I can see a difference!!! You look great! :D:D:D  You look quite a lot younger, too, not to mention really stinkin' pleased with yourself, as well you should be!

Thanks, @Jen581791!! I like the younger part, for sure...I'm not ready to look 50 yet!! I'm not sure if it's pleased with myself, or just happier, but I know I feel a heck of a lot better about myself than I did in that first pic! 

Just now, Sleevalicious said:

Beautiful Comparison pictures Trish 

The difference is remarkable, and you look so happy!!!!:)

Thank you, hun!! ❤️ I'm definitely happier, no doubt :) 

Just now, Carina said:

Love it, P!

Thank you, sweetie!! :wub:

16 minutes ago, Trish1967 said:

Do you buy the Genie XS in stores or online?

eBay is always worth checking out but this is Genie's website so you can check out the styles and sizing (33" to 52 1/2") and they've got a deal on right now.  6 or more bras for $6.00 each + free shipping:   https://www.geniebra.com/home

1 hour ago, Trish1967 said:

I'm not ready to look 50 yet!!

Fifty....is Nifty!  And you are rocking it Trish!!!  You look wonderful!  Thanks for sharing, and yeah I'm on the tightest hook on bras also, so off to the Genie website I go too....hehe <3

Woooo hoooo!! Looking so great Trish! The smile is what makes my heart sing for you. :D

Wow, what a transformation! You're rocking this, Trish!

9 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

I took a new pic this morning, and I'm really starting to see a difference now :) It's hard to believe I'm only a couple of weeks away from the 6 month mark since starting my pre op diet. How time flies! The first pic was taken the day of surgery, and I had lost 34 pounds at that point.

IMG_1654.JPG

Looking good Trish, excellent transformation! 

19 hours ago, cinwa said:

eBay is always worth checking out but this is Genie's website so you can check out the styles and sizing (33" to 52 1/2") and they've got a deal on right now.  6 or more bras for $6.00 each + free shipping:   https://www.geniebra.com/home

Thanks for the info!! I don't know if I want to buy 6 just yet, I still have 62 pounds to go...and God only knows what the girls will look like by then, lol! But I know I'm going to need a new one at least, probably in another 15 pounds or so.

18 hours ago, TammyP said:

Fifty....is Nifty!  And you are rocking it Trish!!!  You look wonderful!  Thanks for sharing, and yeah I'm on the tightest hook on bras also, so off to the Genie website I go too....hehe <3

I agree!! Fifty IS nifty!! Just not sure I'm ready to look my age just yet, lolol :lol: 

I think @cinwa should get a percentage of every sale from WLS patients here on TT!! :) 

16 hours ago, CurvyMermaid said:

Woooo hoooo!! Looking so great Trish! The smile is what makes my heart sing for you. :D

Thank you, @CurvyMermaid :wub: I feel the love...much appreciated!! What a boost in my self asteem ❤️❤️❤️

16 hours ago, Gretta said:

Wow, what a transformation! You're rocking this, Trish!

Thank you so much, @Gretta!!! I'm working hard...I want that last pound gone so I can be at the 100 mark so bad, I can taste it!! Lol ❤️:lol::wub:

11 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Looking good Trish, excellent transformation! 

Thank you, @Dtrain84!! We are both getting there!! :) ❤️

On 9/5/2017 at 10:46 AM, Trish1967 said:

IMG_1654.JPG

*jaw drop*

HOLY SHIZZZ! The change is remarkable!

On 9/5/2017 at 8:03 AM, cinwa said:

@cinwa @Trish1967 

I can't find a non creepy way to agree with  cinwa because I'm at a loss for words. Your boobs look fantastic! The rest of you looks great too. 

5 minutes ago, NerdyLady said:

@cinwa @Trish1967 

I can't find a non creepy way to agree with  Cynthia because I'm at a loss for words. Your boobs look fantastic! The rest of you looks great too. 

Who is Cynthia?

18 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Who is Cynthia?

Oops. Autocorrect changed "cinwa" to "Cynthia" My bad.