Almost At The 100lb Mark

34 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm feeling myself today. Lol! 

20170909_215723.jpg

You are looking great!!

Dtrain84 and Trish1967 like this

45 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

@Dtrain84, you look amazing! Who cares about the stupid numbers on the scale? (OK, we all do, this is a WLS forum). But really, although I hope those 7 pounds go fast, at a certain point it's not about the numbers. The look on your face - calm confidence - says a lot more about how you're doing on your journey than the numbers on the scale. 

That's a great shirt-tie combo, btw. You must be moving down suit sizes pretty fast - I hope you've got your eye on a new one :) 

@Jen581791 Thank you for that dose of inspiration! You guys at TT are the best! As for my suit, 7 months ago I could not put it on because it was a very tight fit. It is so loose now. I will have to retire it along with my other suits. I'm definitely not complaining about that. Lol! 

45 minutes ago, Res Ipsa said:

You are looking great!!

@Res Ipsa Thanks!

Trish1967 likes this

Just now, Dtrain84 said:

@Jen581791 Thank you for that dose of inspiration! You guys at TT are the best! As for my suit, 7 months ago I could not put it on because it was a very tight fit. It is so loose now. I will have to retire it along with my other suits. I'm definitely not complaining about that. Lol! 

I know - I sometimes feel sad to say goodbye to a favorite piece of clothing, but then I remember WHY I can't wear it anymore, and I feel SO GOOD. 

Dtrain84 and Trish1967 like this

28 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

I know - I sometimes feel sad to say goodbye to a favorite piece of clothing, but then I remember WHY I can't wear it anymore, and I feel SO GOOD. 

I found in my attic this weekend two boxes of my Brooks Brothers grey suits (I am at attorney) that I put away when they got too large after my surgery.  I put on one of the suit jackets and it was HUGE on me - my emotion was one of joy rather than sadness. :D  I promptly donated them to Goodwill Industries, a charity, for sale in their thrift shops as I never will be that big again.

1 minute ago, Res Ipsa said:

I found in my attic this weekend two boxes of my Brooks Brothers grey suits (I am at attorney) that I put away when they got too large after my surgery.  I put on one of the suit jackets and it was HUGE on me - my emotion was one of joy rather than sadness. :D  I promptly donated them to Goodwill Industries, a charity, for sale in their thrift shops as I never will be that big again.

What a great feeling! Both finding that they are WAY too big, and also the joy of knowing someone else who needs nice suits will get them, thanks to you. 

Res Ipsa and Trish1967 like this

23 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm feeling myself today. Lol! 

20170909_215723.jpg

To quote ZZ Top..."Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"!!! Looking Great!! 

Dtrain84 and BurgundyBoy like this

7 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

To quote ZZ Top..."Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"!!! Looking Great!! 

Thanks Trish!

Trish1967 likes this

I've hit another stall. For the past 2 weeks, my weight has been fluctuating between 7 to 10 lbs. from the 100-pound mark. I'm doing my part to get to that mark. I'm waiting patiently for this stall to break.