Dtrain84

Almost At The 100lb Mark

38 posts in this topic

I'm 9 lbs. away from the mystical 100 lb loss mark.  I'll post a before and current picture. I hope it brings encouragement to anyone who is struggling in their journey. 

20170901_102234.jpg

Edited by Dtrain84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is outstanding!  

Trish1967 and Dtrain84 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible!!!! Way to go!

Dtrain84 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job!!  Your 25+ year career as a police officer, your amazing health story, and your dramatic weight loss are truly inspirational.

The good news is that you should be in "onederland" before Christmas!  The bad news is that no one is going to ask you to play Santa this year. :D

Jen581791, cinwa, Gretta and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the 100 lb loss !!  

Dtrain84 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing!! You're such an inspiration, @Dtrain84!! You must feel wonderful :) 

Dtrain84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cinwa said:

That is outstanding!  

Thanks!

Trish1967 and tracyringo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Great job!!  Your 25+ year career as a police officer, your amazing health story, and your dramatic weight loss are truly inspirational.

The good news is that you should be in "onederland" before Christmas!  The bad news is that no one is going to ask you to play Santa this year. :D

Lol, I got a good chuckle out of that! Thank you! 

NerdyLady, Res Ipsa and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tracyringo said:

Congrats on the 100 lb loss !!  

Thank you in advance! 

tracyringo and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

Amazing!! You're such an inspiration, @Dtrain84!! You must feel wonderful :) 

Thanks Trish! I feel great! I want to go and shop for new clothes so badly! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with my goal weight. Lol! 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thanks Trish! I feel great! I want to go and shop for new clothes so badly! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with my goal weight. Lol! 

I'm so happy that you feel great!! :D I'm right with you being anxious to go clothes shopping...my pants are still good except for one pair (since I'm a leggings girl, I can wear them at several different weights, lol), but all of my shirts are hanging off me now! Hehehe...

You've got that goal weight in your sights!!!!

Dtrain84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dtrain84 - wow! You've come so far so fast! Congrats :) 

There's something magical about that 100 pound marker... It felt like I had crossed some sort of "success" line when I crossed it. Just a few more pounds until you reach it!

Trish1967, Dtrain84 and Res Ipsa like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

@Dtrain84 - wow! You've come so far so fast! Congrats :) 

There's something magical about that 100 pound marker... It felt like I had crossed some sort of "success" line when I crossed it. Just a few more pounds until you reach it!

Thank you! I can't believe it sometimes. The clothes I stored away because they were too small are now baggy on me. I feel great!

Jen581791 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thank you! I can't believe it sometimes. The clothes I stored away because they were too small are now baggy on me. I feel great!

Having old too small "aspirational" stuff suddenly become too big makes it seem pretty real! 

Keep at it! You're doing great :) 

NerdyLady, Trish1967 and Dtrain84 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to go!  Welcome to the century club a week early!  

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2017 at 0:16 PM, Dtrain84 said:

I'm 9 lbs. away from the mystical 100 lb loss mark.  I'll post a before and current picture. I hope it brings encouragement to anyone who is struggling in their journey. 

20170901_102234.jpg

@Dtrain84 You are looking downright svelte and handsome! I'm incredibly happy for you!!

Dtrain84 and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

@Dtrain84 You are looking downright svelte and handsome! I'm incredibly happy for you!!

Totally agree with @NerdyLady on this!! :D

Dtrain84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @Dtrain84!!!! I know you are super excited, as you definitely should be! Keep up the great work .... you will be at goal before you know it!

Trish1967 and Dtrain84 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 11:47 AM, NerdyLady said:

@Dtrain84 You are looking downright svelte and handsome! I'm incredibly happy for you!!

@NerdyLady  Thank you! Flattery will get you everywhere. Lol! 

NerdyLady and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2017 at 8:45 AM, Trish1967 said:

Totally agree with @NerdyLady on this!! :D

Thank you Trish! 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2017 at 4:36 PM, Trish13 said:

Congrats @Dtrain84!!!! I know you are super excited, as you definitely should be! Keep up the great work .... you will be at goal before you know it!

@Trish13 Those last 7 lbs. is proving to be tough. I'm pushing along though. 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm feeling myself today. Lol! 

20170909_215723.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

@Trish13 Those last 7 lbs. is proving to be tough. I'm pushing along though. 

@Dtrain84 - They usually are, but they end up being the ones that mean the most because you fought so darn hard for them!! You'll get there...just start letting yourself hear the Rocky theme song in your head and dig in for the fight! You got this!

 

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm feeling myself today. Lol! 

 

As you should - looking sharp, my friend! Almost have a look on your face like..."Can't touch this!" (Hammer time...:P...I just had to  - it popped in my mind as soon as I wrote that! lol!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Trish13 said:

@Dtrain84 - They usually are, but they end up being the ones that mean the most because you fought so darn hard for them!! You'll get there...just start letting yourself hear the Rocky theme song in your head and dig in for the fight! You got this!

 

As you should - looking sharp, my friend! Almost have a look on your face like..."Can't touch this!" (Hammer time...:P...I just had to  - it popped in my mind as soon as I wrote that! lol!!)

Lol!! Thanks again! 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm feeling myself today. Lol! 

20170909_215723.jpg

@Dtrain84, you look amazing! Who cares about the stupid numbers on the scale? (OK, we all do, this is a WLS forum). But really, although I hope those 7 pounds go fast, at a certain point it's not about the numbers. The look on your face - calm confidence - says a lot more about how you're doing on your journey than the numbers on the scale. 

That's a great shirt-tie combo, btw. You must be moving down suit sizes pretty fast - I hope you've got your eye on a new one :) 

Dtrain84, NerdyLady and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now