Trish1967

I saw the surgeon yesterday

60 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2017 at 2:22 PM, BurgundyBoy said:

Keep posting ... it will make it easier to be true to yourself and to your goals in the long run, even if you have to be off the wagon. Plus all your supporters can wish you well. Burdens are best shouldered by a group!

^^^ Yes to all of that! We are here for you, @Sleevalicious ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trish1967 said:
  • Not yet, @NerdyLady, lmao...but give it time!! :D He's doing this new thing where he is now licking everything, lol. We have leather furniture, and every time he pulls himself up, he licks it. He crawled over to me today when we got home from my pre procedure testing (I'm being sedated for the colonoscopy), and I had taken my shoes off. I look down just as he starts to lick my toe :lol: I was like...eww, Harper, NO!! Hahaha. Gotta break him of that habit real quick!

Like the rest of us, he knows that every part of Grandma is sweet. 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

Like the rest of us, he knows that every part of Grandma is sweet. 

Aww!! ❤️ He may think I'm sweet, hahaha, but what a way to show it!! I hope if the rest of you think I'm sweet, you all don't want to lick my toes too!! :lol::P:o

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Trish1967 said:

Aww!! ❤️ He may think I'm sweet, hahaha, but what a way to show it!! I hope if the rest of you think I'm sweet, you all don't want to lick my toes too!! :lol::P:o

I think I can safely promise never to lick your toes. :lol:

Trish1967 and BurgundyBoy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 0:20 AM, NerdyLady said:

I think I can safely promise never to lick your toes. :lol:

HAHAHAHA :lol: I didn't think that would be appealing to you, lmao! Harper, on the other hand...that kid kills me!! I took him from my daughter as she was leaving for work yesterday, and he licked my cheek, and planted a huge, slobbery kiss on my nose!! Nothing like baby slobber first thing in the morning, lol :) 

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 0:20 AM, NerdyLady said:

I think I can safely promise never to lick your toes. :lol:

Hhmmm. TMI, TMI, TMI....

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BurgundyBoy said:

Hhmmm. TMI, TMI, TMI....

Bahahahaha!!!! :lol:

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 7:41 AM, BurgundyBoy said:

Hhmmm. TMI, TMI, TMI....

@BurgundyBoy Were this not a forum made up of fine people, I would use some choice words to let you know how terrible you are. :lol::lol:

BurgundyBoy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

@BurgundyBoy Were this not a forum made up of fine people, I would use some choice words to let you know how terrible you are. :lol::lol:

Yet more evidence of your delicate, refined sensibilities. Shockingly, when I have refused to lick someone's toes it hasn't gone well for me. I just don't get this... oh well ... wonder what I am missing...<_<

Trish1967 and NerdyLady like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BurgundyBoy said:

Yet more evidence of your delicate, refined sensibilities. Shockingly, when I have refused to lick someone's toes it hasn't gone well for me. I just don't get this... oh well ... wonder what I am missing...<_<

Hehehe :lol:

NerdyLady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now