Francy

Back to this Forum

Hello everyone, if you read me is because you are looking for answers or support!!! 

I had my surgery 3 years ago and I'm still vary succesful I love any minutes of it. After the honymmon is been a challenge and lots of disapplent to keep off that body weight. The sicret for me was simply establish a weight goal and give me a frame to stay in, fir example no more to 5 pound to gain no less that 7 pound to loose. This frame keep me out to gain weight in 3 years. As today my Weight is 159 pounds but is flaucuating up and down in my frame. I'm happy and I keep my self ingage with sports like Gym and sweeam at the beach and dance salsa. I Join a pro team of salsa and is a great work out !!! SO YOU CAN DO IT !!! BUT YOU NEED TO WANT IT REALLY BAD !! food wise I still selecting what to eat and I still listen my pouch( stomach) is still talking to me ... it is my best friend. 

Ohhh last year I got married and I'm super happy!! My husband last week got his gastro sleeve and right now I'm currently help him to educate him and emotionally support him !! He is doing fantastic. 

Day of surgery he was 309lb tomorrow after a week out he have a first doctor visit with a weight in will see !!! I can see the difference already !!! 

MPS I post some new pic of me now. 

IMG_1841.PNG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

Congrats on your continuing success! I love the idea of salsa to stay in shape :) 

I'm sure you will be an excellent resource for your husband as he moves through the process. 

Best of luck to you both!

Wow! You look super slim and so toned. No loose skin at all! How did you manage that? :)

Congrats on the remarkable transformation!

thank you Guys,

Raddy I go to the GYM and lift light weighs, I do Body wraps every other day, I swim when I can I think all those thing help me, but is also genetic and age a big factor. I didn't do any skin surgery my skin bounced  back I do have some area of disaster but... not bad.^_^