Hello Dr. this is my 1st day on here so I am struggling at how to get around. I will try and be brief, I had a sleeve done in 11/30/2015. I told the Dr, Coordinator, and Nutrtionis about my health issues right from the start. I had to meet with the Dr on one because the pain I have everyday would not allow me to sit for over 2 hrs in  conference room. I have RA. psoriatic arthritis and Fibromyalgia. It all has stolen my quality of life. I have tried the pool but the pain was so bad getting out because of the weight of the water weighing me down that I struggle walking to the lockers and remove the bathing suit. I don't get any exercise! My feet hurt so much that my best way to describe it is it feels like all the Bones are broken. I am starting to see myself going backwards and I am scared. I am able to eat more than I was and I get hungrier more often after eating. I am on a tight budget and have a hard time cooking and preparing food because of the pain. I told all of this to the people I had to meet with at the hospital but it went through one ear and out the other. They all were rude and offered no support so I stopped going there. I don't know what to do, can you help me? I thank you in advance for your time!!

Welcome.  We are here to support you.

I know that it is hard with your medical conditions, but you need to follow the diet from your surgeon if you want to lose weight and keep it off.  Luckily, and perhaps sadly, it is that simple.

Many good foods for you are not that expensive - for example, no fat greek yoghurt, roasted chicken or turkey, fish, eggs, and low fat milk.  Avoid carbs, high fat foods, etc.

Exercise, although it is great for firming up your body, has a minimal effect on weight loss after a weight loss surgery.

Here is a food guide from one of the best hospitals in Boston (note that although it says it is for gastric bypass patients, most surgeons have the same diet for sleeve patients):

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

Would it help to put a stool in the kitchen so you could sit part of the time? Maybe wear cushy shoes and/or put down a thick, soft mat?