MyLife1121

Update on my weight loss journey

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Was going through some old pictures of me before my surgery, all I can say is I  never knew I was that big till I actually starred at these pics of me. Started my journey May 31st and down 51#'s. I feel alive again more active, hiking Torry Pines! I thank the Lord for giving me the strength everyday to stick to my goals. It ain't easy but by me taking it one day at a time it works for me. I'm so thankful I did my procedure when I did. I went from a size 22 to 14 my goal is a size 7-8 lol. Life is good! #Blessed #LifeStyleChange #EveryDayStruggle #Storyofmylife #TheStruggleIsReal #PhatGirlProblems 

20170816_075619.jpg

20170816_075501.jpg

Congratulations - there's an amazing difference in your before and after pictures.  You're don't a fantastic job!

Trish1967 and MyLife1121 like this

WOW!!!! You look fantastic - and that joy and excitement is written all over your face!! Congrats on a successful journey thus far - looks like you have the lifestyle down!

Trish1967 and MyLife1121 like this

So nice to hear from you! Looking great! I love hearing how happy and active you are! Cheers!

Trish1967 likes this

Thank you for sharing your story and the photos! Yes, you are just beaming in your pictures. 

Trish1967 likes this

It's amazing how ones self confidence shines through in pictures...and yours is just beaming!! Fantastic work...keep it up! :) 

Congratulations!  You look great and so happy!